Chapter 9

Jacqui's Pov
I wake up in a dark room that smells like blood and metal mixed together. I look around me and find that I can't see anything until I see a figure steps out of the shadows. "And she is awake!" The man exclaims. I can tell it is a man by his voice.
"What do you want with me?" I simply ask him.
"Oh we just want you dead.... Nothing too dramatic." He says calmly. Too calmly. I can feel the tears urging to get past my eyes and onto my cheeks but I keep them behind my eyes.
"What I have done to deserve this?" I ask the man.
He laughs and replies with" nothing, you have done absolutely nothing."
I frown and ask him another question.
"Okay, but why?"
"Because me and the fellas don't think that people with your ability should be able to talk to their lost ones or ghosts because they are dead, gone forever. You will never see them again so that's why, and also I lost my little sister in a car accident, and I really miss her. I can't talk to her or anything.." He replies with.
Oh.
I look down and process what he said in my head.
" I'm really sorry for your loss, but what's your name?" I ask him.
"My name is Leo. And you're...?" He asks me.
"Oh I'm Jacqui. I was about to say nice to meet you but I realised that we are in this room and if you didn't kidnap me then it would be nice to meet you. In fact I don't know why I'm talking to you. Your a kidnapper not some nice bloke that I'm going to talk to..." I reply. Leo walks out the door and shuts it behind him and locks it.

Leo, leo,leo... That name sounds familiar.. I thought. I was taken out of my thoughts to hear a bang. I liked up to see where the noise was coming from but didn't see anything because the room was so dark. The door opens and Leo walks back in.
"I'm really sorry about this Jacqui.." Leo says. "What I don't understand-" was all I got out before darkness consumed me.

Zach's Pov
The cops haven't done anything about this!! Ahhh!!! So frustrating. They said I need more evidence that she has been taken. What more evidence can I give them!!??
If they aren't going to do anything about it, then I guess I will have to find her myself.

Jacqui's Pov
I wake again but to find myself strapped to a chair with chains. I look around and see a dark tall figure. Leo is standing there. He comes out of the shadows and I can get a better look at him now. He has a built figure and he is tall. He has dark brown hair with ocean blue eyes. He is quite good looking until I remember how Zach looks.

Another guy steps out from the shadows. This guy doesn't seem as familiar as Leo. "Ah and she is awake." The man says. He has a long scar going down the side of his face. He has black hair and hazel eyes. "My name is Mark." The man says calmly.
"Why am I here? What do you want with me? What did I ever do to you?!" I rush out. I suddenly feel a sting on my face. I look at Mark in horror as he had just hit me. "You don't get to talk without permission!" He yells at me.

I look down at my feet as I feel the hot tears stinging my face. Suddenly he grabs my chin and lifts my head up. "Ooh and she's a pretty one too." Mark says. I quickly pull my head out of his grip. "And feisty!" He exclaims. I growl at him as he leaves the room, leaving Leo and I there alone.
"I'm sorry about him..." Leo trails off.
"That's okay, are you guys related?" I ask him.
"Yes unfortunately he is my dad...." He says. I gasp in horror at what he said. "But you are nothing like him! You're the complete opposite!!" I exclaim.

He looks down in shame and nods his head. "Yeah he has forced me to kidnap people with your abilities so he can torture them..." He says.
"He wants to torture me? I thought he wanted to kill me!" I cry.

"Leo!! Down here now!!" Mark shouts. " I'm sorry I have to go, but I promise I will help you out of here, you are like no one else I have kidnapped.." he says. "Thank you Leo." I reply. He nods his head and walks out the door.

---------------------------------------------------------

Okay there's another chapter done!!

Please comment about what you think of this!!

Thanks!!
Vote and comment remember!!

-Renae xoxo