Chapter 4

"I........ I love you!" I blurted out.
Zach looks at me with his eyes as wide as the moon. "I love you too Jac." He brings me into a hug and I immediately return the embrace. He lets go of me and cups my face in his hands. He looks me right in the eye. "I love you so much".He slowly leans in and before I know it our lips our touching. His lips mold perfectly against mine. I break the kiss to get some fresh air. I open my eyes and look at him. He gives me a smile and I return it. Zach and I have been together for 8 months now. And I have only met his parents once out of the whole time we have been together. His parents said that he is a really lucky guy to have a girl like me. When they said that all I could do was blush a deep red. I grab his hand and put my hand in his. Suddenly he picks me up bridal style and carries me until we get to our destination. I gave him all the directions that would lead us towards the "secret place." I jumped out of his arms and told him to shut his eyes. Once he shut his eyes I grabbed his hand and lead him right towards the picnic rug. "Okay you can open your eyes now." I tell him. He follows my orders and opens his eyes immediately.

When I see his face, all I can think about is how cute he looks when he is shocked. "You did all this...... for me?" He asked. "Yeah, for you and you only." I reply. He picks me up and give me the biggest bear hug. All I could do was laugh. "Thank you Jacqui, I mean it." He tells me. He leans in slowly and let's his lips brush against mine. I smash my lips against his and just as he was about to deepen the kiss, I pull away.

"Stop teasing!" He yells. All I could do was laugh and run. The only thing I heard behind me was Zach's footsteps, until he put his arms around my waist and pulls me back. We both fall to the ground laughing. I couldn't help but smile at him. He leans in and kisses me, he bites my bottom lip then pulls away. "You tease!" I yell at him. He just laughed and replied with. "Babe, you teased me first." He smiles up at me and I kindly return the smile.

Urgh!!! I knew I should have told him the truth! It's going to come out sometime, why not let it be now? I thought to myself.

Zach's Pov

Jacqui walks over to me and grabs my hand. "Hey can I talk to you for a minute please?" She kindly asks me.
"Sure thing." I reply. She walks me over to a soft patch of grass and sits down and she motions for me to do the same.

"Look, I've been needing to tell you this for a while now and I have decided that now is the time." She says.
"Okay go ahead." I say.
"Well I have this thing.... Where I can see ghosts, and when I want to I can talk to them." She says while looking down at the ground.

Wow, I was not expecting that. I thought.
"How come you didn't tell me earlier?" I ask. "Well..... I've just been so nervous to tell you that, but I finally worked up the courage to tell you." She replied with a sweet smile.
"Well I'm glad you came to me. If you are having trouble at all with the ghost thing, just let me know and I'll be there to help you, alright?" I say.
"Yeah, sure, thanks." She replies kindly. She pulls me in for a hug and I don't hesitate to return the embrace.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry I have updated for ages guys, I have just been so busy!! Any way please let me know if you are enjoying this book (so far) and comment. If you are not enjoying this book I'll take it down and write another story. Thanks guys

- Renae xoxo