Chapter 50

It was finally the day of the attack and Kommando could see the grand army off in the distance before he could hear it. A myriad of various colors blending with one another as they cane ever closer and closer to Kommando's only base of operations. Kommando and Reaper, along with Midnight of course, had been busy as ever as they had been preparing the walls and defenses to the extent of multiple and various of situations that may pop up. As such, whole roads were blocked off by barricades of stone and metal, the walls were packed with archers and fighters and every tower had prepped siege engines. And the Princes themselves watched from the main castle of Kommando's as Kommando watched the Alf army coming closer and closer as they spread out across the fields beyond the valley but he smiled as he knew they would be forced to be tightly to get to him.

He watched them then stop and as he saw them stop, he looked to his friends and nodded.

Reaper blew a horn and the Castle towns main gate was opened up, likely to the surprise of the Alf army advancing to the castle came the final and largest swarm of Bone Princes and their hordes of undead ever seen in the game. And the moment the last one went through with his entourage, the gates were slammed shut and barricaded up quickly as Midnights few hastily made units were on the First wall in force as behind them in the Castle town was reapers whole army and then Kommando's army held the castle and final wall around the castle.

It would become a time game to see how long it took for the Alf players to breach through the defenses and Kommando knew he would have to stay more in game to ensure he was ready for when they finally broke into the castle and he would have to fight them on personally.

He watched them with Midnight and Reaper as the Alves ranks seem to ripple in the face of the Bone Princes but they soon were quick to form ranks and begin the battle off in the distance as Midnight asked Kommando, "So... how did the date go?"

"I wanted to steal a few cats, but that's okay." said Kommando as Reaper gave a short laugh.

"So what happened afterwards?" asked Midnight, pressing his luck.

"Well.. we went out and shopped a tiny bit, which was nice... and then we went to an arcade and she is deadly in the pachinko machine... but I wasn't too far behind either." said Kommando as he then said, "And then I treated her to her favorite restaurant. On me."

"Oh that's very nice." said Reaper as he then said, "Well, for anyones info if anyone cares, I went to a Vampire café in japan... was actually kinda nice and we kinda... got a little pervy with one another but all in all, a wholesome night of antics."

"Well Im happy you had a good night... Hey, Midnight, you ever get to find that chick you fought?" asked Kommando293 to his friend.

"Well... theory is I'll meet them in this coming fight... worse comes to worse I'll go find her."

Kommando nodded his head when they all heard the clacking of heels and clicking of armor and turned slowly, almost dramatically, as they turned to see none other than Lisbeth and Sinon in their Dragon and Hel Princess armors as Lisbeth put a hand on her hip and her mace on her shoulder as she then asked, "Enjoying the show?"

"Enjoying the stories we're sharing, actually." said Reaper. "Come on, we're well outside the range of anything serious."

The two girls came over slowly and as Lisbeth leaned against Reaper who put an arm around her, Sinon asked Kommando, "So... should we prepare to fight?"

"You wont take part in the fighting." said Kommando adamantly. "Your whole role in this is simply a prisoner of sorts. To have you actively take part in the fight would contradict that, even under brainwashing as I don't believe any sort of magic can do that.... and above all else, this is no form of Doujin hentai that is gonna happen here in my head."