Chapter 5

As Sinon and Kommando293 slowly walked out of the shop, Kommando293 suddenly gave a sigh as he checked out his watches time as he then said, "We got about 20 minutes till they close the prelims for BoB... frak!"

"Oh right!" said Sinon as she began to run when he stopped her and said, "Lets go in my ride... its a bit cramp and loud but it's got speed."

"What's your ride then?" asked Sinon as she looked around.

"This beauty." Kommando293 suddenly jumped over a railing and landed on a really small tanks turret and as she looked at it, he opened the hatch and motioned for her to come down and she looked at him funny.

"You drive a tank?"

"You want to try and beat me again?" he asked her.

She puffed her cheeks out before she hurdled over the railing and as he caught her, he then put her into the turret and closed it. The interior was dark at first and as she looked around, she did feel cramped inside but then Kommando293 appeared a little below her and as he turned on the small tank, it roared to life and she covered her ears as he said to her, "Open the hatch and keep lookout... that way your ears aren't too hurt."

She nodded and as she opened the hatch, Kommando293 began to move the vehicle through its two joysticks that controlled each track and he began to move the tank towards the main interstate as its cold engine began to warm up. Although he only did this when he was going into the Underworld since monsters were sometimes down there and preferred to go on horseback, they didn't have all the time in the world if they were going to get their in good time and as he got onto the ramp, he said to Sinon, "So... how many Bullet of Bullets have you done?"

She heard him gun the engine and as they began to blitz down the Cities interstate that went to the towering Administrative Building, she poked her head back in as she said, "This is the Fourth one... I've Co-won the third one but I've done a few before."

"Only the fourth? We're up to, like 50 in America! Geez!" said Kommando293 as he then began to pass several people on he interstate and as he swerved around some APC's, he then said to her, "Hold on! I'm about to engage the highest speed I can do."

She held onto the turrets seat and as Kommando293 reached down to the speed bar, he then pushed it all the way and the small tank let out a loud roar as it suddenly jumped in speed and as she felt her hair being whipped around, she then watched as they were rapidly approaching the building and as she held on, she slowly gave a smile as this feeling of going fast was the best.

Within a few minutes, he had parked his tank and as they both headed inside of the building, signs for the fourth Bullet of Bullets were all over. As Sinon looked over to where they signed up, she saw that the booths had been upgraded. Before, anyone could see your personal info from behind you but now it looked like each room with a door to enter it and as Kommando239 looked at it, he commented, "You guys fixed the security problems here? Wow... that's actually good.."

"Yeah... it is... see you after your done." said Sinon.

"I thought you didn't want to be around me?" asked Kommando293.

She thought about it before she said, "Well... you're not that bad... you at least didn't hide what you truly were like the last guy.."

"Okay... whatever." said Kommando293 as he then walked into one of the booths.

I mean... it doesn't always hurt to be friends with someone... thought Sinon as she began to walk into one of the booths and as she came to the screen to put her info in, she quickly went through it like clockwork as then she popped back out and as she thought about Kommando293, she wondered if she should be friends with him.