Chapter 10

The prairie of Ragnarok were nice and flat, with some small, rolling hills to break line of sight amongst it. Sinon looked around from her prone position as she had Hecate out and she looked around with her rifle scope as she was ever vigilant for any movement she could see.

The grass swayed in the breeze as it create a constant sense of being in a pure green sea and as she looked around, she then took her rifle and began to crawl in prone through the tall grass as it was probably up to her hips in height.

She slowly crawled along as she was headed towards the actual Hill side of the map that was connected to the Forest side of the map via the Metal Bridge. This was her most preferred spot considering that most players, at some point, went to flank some of the camper players that were always around Hills or forest.

And so, as she slowly crawled through the tall grass, trying to keep an ear out still with her Noise Amplifiers she still had on, as she also made sure to keep herself ready to run if someone snuck up on her. She came to the base of one of the small, rolling hills and she began to slowly crawl up it and as she looked around her through the waving grass, she wasn't seeing anything around her at the moment.

Well, at least nothing that stuck out like a sore thumb.

But she knew she was likely going to soon run into one of the players around here and one player she hoped to run into was Kommando293. She came to the crest of the hill and as she stopped and looked out around her surroundings, she then saw muzzle flashes in the distance and flipped the covers to her scope off as she zoomed in with it.

Two players were going at it amongst the rolling grassy waves as one had a RPK as he was trying to keep his range and the other was using a Vector SMG as they were dashing at the other player. Sinon focused on them as she saw they were both almost perfectly lined up and as she slowly got herself into position, she slowly lined up the shot and as she watched them continue to fight one another, she slowed her breathing as she then slowly began to depress her trigger.

Her gun jumped against her shoulder as her shot went arcing through the air and as the machine gunner saw the bullet coming, he knew he couldn't escape it but as he watched his opponent get before him as he was lining up and as he saw what was coming, he could merely accept his fate as the bullet not only killed his opponent with a headshot it also came blasting out as it went through the machine gunners own head and as both men went down, Sinon worked her rifles bolt-action and as she looked around, she then decided to get up and begin to directly move to the Hills as soon as possible.

About 10 minutes into the Bullet of Bullets and Kirito kinda wished he was back in GGO right now again. The group had already seen her take out two players in one shot and as he watched from the bar as she began to run through the grassy lowlands, he heard Klein say, "Man what an angle we managed to nab..."

"Let me change that then." said Lisbeth as she then lowered the video angle so its a more appropriate over-the-shoulder 3rd person perspective.

Sinon reached the Hills as she could heard gunfire in the near distance and as she ran towards one of the larger hills, she looked around for a good place to overlook both the area and the Metal Bridge as she was bound to see at least two players and as she saw one promising hill, she began to quickly scale it as she heard gunfire drawing nearer to her, she knew she had precious seconds to set up.

But just as she reached the top of the hills suddenly  basted her feet as a player bowled over and as she went tumbling down, she looked up as she couldn't help but stare.

"Woah! Holy cow!" shouted Klein as everyone was in awe, especially Asuna and Kirito.

Kommando293 was undoubtedly in on heck of a tight spot. DevGravity was using a rare .50 browning for a machinegun but he was fast, almost as fast as Kommadno293 and his reaction speed was also noticeably really good. And so, as Kommando293 ducked beneath a huge burst of .50 bullets, he slid across the rocks as he brought his Panzerbusche and fired it.