Chapter 46

Sinon watched as Kommando sighed in his spot on his throne, obviously either bored or exhausted from doing so much work recently since the Alves had begun attacking more of Hel, specifically MantisSphinxes side of it which resides on the opposite side of Midnights realm. Although she was able to hold her settlements and forts since she had more to offer, the help from Reaper and Kommando did still help her out as the alves were nothing short of persistent and had done their darndest to try and break through her lines and defenses to get straight to her main castle. Sinon didn't see much of the fighting except when she glanced at Kommando keeping an eye on the battles his small armies got in but while she looked at him, sitting nearby on a chair she had placed there to watch him since her throne was currently being made to join his he had said previously, she then asked him, "Something bothering you?"

"Kinda... I'm putting off doing somethings in real life but I don't want to do them since if I leave even a moment something could happen." Said Kommando.

"What do you need?" Asked Sinon.

"Groceries mainly... and maybe a bill." Said Kommando. "Rent."

"I'd go do that real quick." Said Sinon as she walked up and stroked the side of his face gently. "You probably don't want to get kicked out. Or starve."

"I know... but leaving you here alone makes me wonder what trouble you'll get in as well." Said Kommando as he looked to her.

Sinon gave him a stern look. "You know, now that I know who is holding me "captive" here-" she put the word 'captive' in air quotes, "-then I think I'm alright being left alone for a bit here."

"I'll come back and knowing me you'll have stolen all my gold and taken my castle from me." Said Kommando with a small smirk.

Sinon shook her head and then slowly sat down in Kommandos lap, a move hat surprised him as he tried to sit up but she slowly laid back against him and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Go deal with real life... I'll hold the fort." Said Sinon. "Just make sure you get it done the right way, not the fastest."

Kommando could only saw and hug her back before he then dragged the menu out and logged out, leaving Sinon alone on the throne. She touched the cold throne, it was a mixture of wafting waves of darkness and steel, and already it went from feeling warm to slowly feeling cold as could be. It made her feel like her heart was going to go cold without the constant warmth of Kommando near her and that was a scary, new feeling for Sinon to the point she simply curled up on the throne and hoped Kommando came back soon.

But as she thought about what she also needed to do, she then sighed and realized she also had some errands to run. Although she had already paid her bills, she was needing some various items that she needed to get to from a store along with finding out how the others of her group was doing.

So with a slightly heavy heart, she logged out of her avatar and slowly opened her eyes in the real world. She sat up and took the Amusphere off her face while she put her glasses on, adjusting her eyes to the darkness of her room.

She slowly rolled her legs around and walked to her dresser while she began to grab a clean shirt and pants to wear outside since wearing a dirty white shirt and just some gym shorts was not the best fashion she could or should wear. Once she was properly dressed, she put on a hoodie she had bought online with the logo of Gun Gale Online plastered on its back and grabbed her purse before heading out.

She headed towards the convenience store at a slow pace, feeling the warmth of summer for what little was still around before fall came by and though she didn't mind the coming cold season, she did wish she could enjoy summer a bit longer. She came to the sore entrance and as the glass doors slid open for her, she walked inside and grabbed a cart before beginning to grab the things she needed. She grabbed some food, a few beauty products, one or two drinks, and then headed for the checkout counter.