“Give her more,” Harry ordered, and with another groan, Zayn added a second finger, quickening his pace as Harry rubbed my throbbing clit.

“Yeah,” Harry growled in my ear. “This is what you wanted, isn’t it? This is what you thought of when you were all alone, touching yourself?”

“Harry…”

“Our hands…our mouths…” he continued without mercy, rolling my clit between his thumb and finger as Zayn stroked against my g-spot, making me gasp.

“Our cocks.” Harry’s low voice stroked me just as relentlessly as his hands. “You wanted it, both of them, didn’t you?”

And with that, I toppled over the edge again, my muscles clenching against Zayn’s fingers. Harry’s mouth locked on my shoulder, biting gently as I convulsed in overwhelming pleasure.

I shuddered as Zayn’s fingers left me, and Harry dropped to his knees, pulling my panties the rest of the way off. Spinning me, he pulled me toward him, taking my mouth in a drugging kiss.

I fought for breath. “God…that was…” I couldn’t form complete sentences, could barely think after the mind-blowing climax.

Harry just grinned slightly, his tongue darting out to trace my lips once.

“It’s not over yet,” he said, promise and lust heating his voice.

He stepped back, pulling his shirt over his head without bothering to unbutton it. His eyes drifted to the right as he reached for his belt, and I followed his gaze, only to find Zayn stepping out of his underwear, his erect cock jutting out proudly.

“You like that, baby?” Harry stepped toward me, running his hand over my hip as he nipped at my ear. Zayn’s eyes were half-lidded, heavy, as he wrapped his hand around his cock, stroking lightly. “You want that?” Harry asked, his hand splayed across my belly, the tip of a finger barely touching my clit.

“Yes,” I moaned.

“On the bed, Zayn,” he said gruffly, his lips on my skin. Zayn sat down on the edge of the bed, facing me, his legs splayed wide…one hand still stroking as he leaned back on the other. My eyes widened as it finally hit me what we were about to do. Zayn froze, his worried eyes on mine, as Harry walked back to me, taking my face between his palms.

“This is for you,” he said. “I want to give it to you, but only if you want it.” He kissed me tenderly. “I love you, baby. I want you to have everything you want.”

“I want you,” I said earnestly, meaning it. Zayn turned me on – I couldn’t deny it – but I didn’t want to ruin what I had with Harry.

“I know you do,” he said, his lips fluttering over my face. “And you’ve got me, no matter what.

“But the idea of giving you what only Zayn and I can give you…together?” His eyes darkened as a hand slid to my ass. “That’s so fucking hot.”

I couldn’t keep back the smile. “Really?”

He nodded, a wicked gleam in his green eyes. “Oh yeah.” He squeezed my flesh gently. “I can’t wait to feel you come apart between us.” He kissed me again deeply, my answering groan lost in his mouth, before turning me around to face Zayn with his hands resting on my hips.

Zayn’s eyes flickered from mine to Harry’s, and I felt Harry nod once against my shoulder to reassure him. Dark eyes locked on mine, the side of his mouth lifting in a sexy smile as he rolled his hips in invitation.

“Go,” Harry said quietly, his hand drifting to my ass as I stepped forward slowly. “I want to watch.” One hand drifted into the cleft of my ass, and I shivered in response. He chuckled slightly, alternating between squeezing and massaging my ass.