Dirty Niall Horan

The rain was dripping down, running over my face and making my hair stick to my jaw. It slipped down underneath my head and down under my leather jacket and under my tank top. It felt so uncomfortable but I ignored the feeling and kept squeezing Niall’s hand hard, and I could feel how he squeezed back as he lead me through the rain with quick and hurried steps. It wasn’t long to go now. Niall’s blonde dipped quiff that used to stand up was now lying flat down, the rain droplets running down his face as well, and him trying to make his eyes even bigger than they already was to be able to see, made him look so adorable as he had turned his head around to look at my pale face, red nose, and my hair that was soaked by the rain. His face was motionless as he pulled me closer by my hand and reached it up to his heated lips to blow warm air on it and kiss it. I reached up to kiss his red cheek.

We ran up the stairs to our flat, making sure not to stumble on any steps. Niall locked up the door and we both hurried inside. The heat from the flat hit us and we could both breathe out. We threw our wet clothes onto the floor; I put on a hoodie and Niall pulled a white shirt over his head and sweat pants. Then everything stopped, everything got quiet. I was standing with my back leaned against the hall wall looking up in the ceiling. Niall’s gaze was turned out into the living room. I broke the silence; my laughter filled the empty rooms and Niall turned to me now. I was laughing so badly that it made him laugh as well, as he walked up to me and scooped me up into his arms and started to tickle me with help from his nose and mouth. I kept laughing in his arms hysterically, having to bend my body up against the ceiling to be able to manage. I couldn’t believe how strong he was as I threw a quick look at his hard, and hot shaded biceps. He walked me out in the big living room, not even bothering to look where he was going, his face buried to my neck. Eventually he dropped me down on the living room floor, kissing my neck and roaming my body. It was a real turn on but I stopped him by pushing lightly on his torso. He raised his head up looking me deeply into my eyes. His big blue eyes had a slight hint of lust as he stared at me.

“Did you get them?” I almost whispered as I rose up my eyebrows. Niall’s face turned into a cheeky smirk as he reached down into his pocket not letting me out of his sight. He picked up a cigarette pack from within his pocket, and with help from his thumb and long finger he opened up the top, and instead of cigarettes, it was packed with spliff, drug wraps. He showed it up to me and I just smirked back at him.

­­­­­­

Feel the adrenaline, moving under my skin. It’s an addiction, such an eruption. Sound is my remedy, feeding me energy. Music is all I need…

Every room was faded with only the light from the streets as a source, streaming in from the big windows in the living room. The volume of the stereo was on the highest power and beat. The shots bottles stood on the floor and on the living room table. Our remaining clothes were thrown everywhere and puffs of the smoke came out of my mouth; I swinged my hips down to the floor and up again with my hands in the air, my eyes were shut, spliff in my mouth and a bottle in my hand. My black pushup bra and my black lace panties that sat just under my hip bones was the only thing that I was wearing.

Niall had just pulled his shirt over his head and slid off his sweat pants and thrown them both to the side, now only wearing his Calvin Klein boxers. He was so beautiful; what I could see under my fairly squinted eyes. He was mine and right now it was just me, Niall and the music; the beat that made us shiver, deep down, into our spines. As everything in the entire flat was shaking and everything felt so good, I witnessed how Niall was walking over to me. My eyes were now widely open and everything I saw was beautiful; and since Niall was already one of the most beautiful things I’ve ever seen, his beauty tripled. Slowly, I span around to the beat with my arms still in the air and my thighs softly bent down. Puffs came out of my mouth as I took a whiff of the spliff I had in my mouth and blew it out, the spark getting closer and closer to my mouth. Things were spinning, but it was great. Niall walked seductively around me and watched me dance, until he eventually stopped right behind me and wrapped his big, steady hands to my waists, his touch making me shiver even more. I stopped spinning around and kept dancing up and down on the spot. I closed my eyes once again, my face was motionless, and I just wanted to feel his body heat radiate onto me. It felt so good, it was like everything in me was doubled up and every touch felt amazing. I could feel how Niall gently rubbed his thumbs to my sides and every stroke felt like heaven. His hot breath was carefully blowing onto my shoulder, really close to my neck and he pressed his soft cheek against my ear, until he then pressed his entire body against me and it made me moan out softly. I turned my head around to slightly face him, my eyes still closed. He pressed his soft lips to my cheek and trailed kisses all the way down to my jaw. I could feel how he all the time tried to press me closer against his bare body. He took one hand away from my waist just to carefully take the spliff out of my mouth and take a whiff from it. He blew it in my face and I took most of it in. He put the spliff back to my lips again and took the bottle out of my hand instead to take a few sips of the burning vodka. He bended down to put the bottle down on the floor and that was when the beat was increasing rapidly. The beat was filling the whole room and it made me feel so alive and the goose bumps much more over my body. I raised my arms high over my head and slowly swinged my bum down incredibly close to his body. Niall wrapped his arms around my petite stomach as he felt how I was swinging up again, grinding against his ever growing bulge as I went. My eyes were once again still closed, just to feel everything all around me and to feel the beat. I could feel how Niall’s breath was slightly increasing on my shoulder and he crooked his neck down to kiss along my shoulder up to my neck, making me groan between my teeth.