Zarry 3some

I’d taken a moment in the bathroom to try and collect my thoughts, and when I walked back into the bedroom, I knew that I was going to go through with it. With a deep breath, my eyes lifted, my fingers scratching slightly at the door behind me as if trying to hold some grip on reality. I took in the forms of the two men standing on the other side of the room - both tall, lean, with hungry eyes and taut muscles beneath their clothing. They leaned forward slightly…predatory, yet waiting for me to make the first move.

So without any more hesitation, I did.

I crossed the room, looking first to Harry, then to Zayn. They stood, tense and waiting, until I stopped in front of them, reaching out with each hand to stroke a hard and muscled chest. Harry shuddered. My fingers clenched into his shirt, yanking him toward me as I took his mouth in a hot and desperate kiss.

Harry always kept me grounded and I knew he’d let me fly.

I felt Zayn move behind me as Harry’s fingers tightened on my hips, his hands drifted over my shoulders softly before sweeping my hair back over my shoulder. Zayn’s mouth lowered to my neck, licking lightly, sucking gently…wet kisses heightening the sensation of heat throughout my body. Harry pulled back, his eyes zeroing in on what Zayn was doing. His fingers twitched slightly as a low grown escaped between his lips.

“She tastes good, doesn’t she?” he asked, parting my shirt and sliding it from my shoulders. Zayn just hummed in agreement, moving more hair out of his way as he trailed kisses along the back of my neck, eliciting a delicious shiver. With only a brief, sexy smirk, Harry moved behind me to stand next to Zayn, unclasping my bra and unzipping my skirt – both falling to the floor, forgotten.

The feeling of them behind me…side by side…out of sight, but oh so very palpable, hot and hard and willing…sent a surge of erotic power through me. They were here for me.

To give me what I wanted.

But I’d give them what they wanted too.

Rough hands smoothed over my skin, sliding up to gently knead my breast, down to circle teasingly at my belly button, and even further down, sliding my panties down around my thighs. Zayn continued to nibble at my neck as Harry’s lips once again brushed at my ear.

“More?” he asked. All I could do was nod.

“Spread your legs,” he ordered gruffly, and I followed his instructions, my panties drawn tight across my trembling thighs.

Harry’s hand drifted over my left hipbone, circling lazily, as Zayn’s descended from the right. I found myself holding my breath…biting my lip…lost in the anticipation of when they would both reach their destination.

Harry got there first, his finger sliding slowly through my throbbing flesh, circling and stroking until my head fell back, my neck no longer able to carry its weight.

“Harry…” I moaned.

“We’ve got you,” he replied quietly as I leaned back against him…against both of them.

Zayn’s hand joined Harry’s between my legs, and the feeling of their slick fingers sliding against each other…against me…made my knees buckle.

“Feel good?” Zayn asked, his voice a soft murmur.

“So good,” I managed to force out, my hips gyrating against their talented hands. Zayn shifted to the side slightly, his hand slipping back to tease at my entrance. Pressing lightly, he gasped as I jerked against the tip of his finger, forcing it inside.

“So hot,” he said, slowly penetrating me with his middle finger as Harry circled my clit with his. Every inch of me was hypersensitive – even the feel of their sleeves against my skin sent trembles along my nerve endings – the idea that they were fully dressed only increasing the heat. I could feel their erections pressing against me, thrusting lightly against my hips on either side. I arched my back, pressing into them with a low, demanding whimper before circling my hips forward against their delicious, teasing fingers.