DADDY LIAM

Since everyone wanted a daddy liam.... So I decided to give this to you.
Enjoy xx

They just showed up. You were cleaning the house, dressed in short-shorts and one of Liam's flannels when the doorbell was rung annyingly fast and insistent. It couldn't be Liam, because he was at a meeting with Management, so you were skeptical as you opened the door. You were greeted with a kiss on the cheek from each of the boys as they filed in.

"Uhhhh, what are you doing here?" You asked, following them into the living room where you'd been sweeping. Liam hadn't told you about them showing up, or else you would have cleaned earlier. "Came to watch the footie game. Li said we could use his TV." Niall said, plopping down on the couch.

Each of them followed suit, Zayn taking to the kitchen to get beers and things from the fridge. You just stood there for a minute, shocked at them. This was only a little out of the ordinary-you didn't care they were here, just that Liam knew and didn't tell you. Your one thing was that you did absolutely everything around the house, no matter what, that's just how you worked. Liam loved it, but he knew how you felt about people being there before the house was clean. You were a caterer and a comforter, someone who had to make it perfect for guests.

Wordlessly, you resumed sweeping, making sure you were fast in front of the television while they watched. After dusting you swiffered, and that was when Niall broke the silence. "Hey, Y/N, can I ask you something?" He said, and you shrugged. "Yeah, sure. Shoot." You said, and looked up briefly. The boys were all smirking, Niall and Louis especially. You knew it'd be a personal question, and they knew you hated them.

"So, why do you do all this shit? Liam is capable. Why do you always clean and stuff?" You just shrugged, resuming swiffering. "I mean, it's what I like to do. I'm his girlfriend, I live here, so I clean. Liam does stuff like assembled furniture when he's not too tired." You said, knowing perfectly well that you had a very masochistic based relationship, but you liked a man that could take care of you. And as a woman, you liked to take care of Liam.

"But you're like, dick-whipped." Niall said, and Harry scoffed and smacked him on the chest. You blushed, refusing to look up. "I mean, you treat him like he's the king of the house! It's Li! He can't even kill bugs on stage!" Louis said. You only shrugged, and heard Harry speak. "Leave her alone. If she wants to take care of him, let her." He said. "He misses home, and his mom is very good at comforting, and I feel like I'm obligated and privileged to bring that to Liam." You spoke softly, swapping the mop for the duster.

You were removing things from the shelves on the entertainment system and leaving the boys to their game when the door opened. Liam's keys jingled, and your heart beat hard in your chest knowing he was home, as it always did. "Baby, I'm home!" He called out, and you looked through the living room to the entry way to see him removing his jacket and boots. "The boys are here." You said back, and he snorted. "I know babe, I texted you, did you not-" He started, walking over to you, when a smirking Niall made him stop in his tracks.

Niall was holding a beer to his lips, his phone in his hand, blasting and Usher song. you recognized it as a club song that Liam always refused to dance with you to, and your eyebrows furrowed at Liam's pale and furious expression. Every single one of the boys had a smirk on their face, and you just stood there confused.

"Turn it the fuck off." Liam growled, his fists clenching. "No, well, I mean, she's so fucking whipped. It's perfect." Niall said, and you felt a blush set into your face so hot that it hurt. Setting the duster down, you left the room swiftly, leaving Liam and Niall's calls behind as you climbed the stairs.

Honestly, your feelings weren't hurt, you were just confused. You were a little innocent when it came to these things, so you were just wondering why 'Hey Daddy' made Liam's blood boil like that. So you shut the door quietly, walking to Liam's side of the bed and curling up there, hugging his pillow to your chest as you tried to figure it out.