"Don't you dare, JJ." River warned. "JJ. I mean i-"

JJ quickly pulled the girl into the water with him. Luckily enough for her she was already in her blue bikini top and shorts. He let go of a loud laugh, his eyes flickering between her eyes and her lips as she came back to the surface.

"Fuck you, JJ." River shouted, pushing her hair out of the way. She swam next to JJ and quickly dunked him under water, although she wasn't anticipating JJ's arms to wrap around her waist and pulled her down with him.

River resurfaced and coughed out any water. JJ laughed and pulled her closer to him. Her arms wrapped around his neck and her head rested on his. His fingers traced patterns on the small of her back as her legs wrapped around his torso. He liked how close they were.

"Guys. I think there's a boat down there." Pope said squinting as he looked into the water.

"Shut up." John B said not believing the boy. His eyes flickered over to River and JJ, who were just bobbing up and down in the water.

"No way." Kie shook her head.

"No. No. Guys I'm serious. There's a boat down there. For real." Pope said pointing into the water. John B and Kie both rushed to the front of the boat. "It's a boat."

River looked around, wondering if she could see it from where she was, unfortunately, she couldn't. The water was just murky to her, there wasn't even an outline of a boat.

"Holy shit. He's right. Let's go." Kie said as she took off her denim shorts. River took her shorts off while in the water and threw them onto the boat, hoping that the sun would dry them out a some point.

"You think there's a dead body down there?" Pope questioned as John B and Kie jumped into the water. "Guys wait up."

"Hey, get your ass in here." JJ shouted, his arms unlinking around River as they all swam to where the boat was.

"Come on, Pope." River shouted as he jumped into the water. The girl took in a deep breath before swimming down to the boat.

River's eyes began to sting due to the dirty water but she didn't seem to care too much once she reached the boat. She looked at the others and John B motioned for them all to go back up.

She couldn't believe that there was a boat down there. She wondered who it belonged too and if there was a body on it. She hoped that there wasn't.

The blonde gasped for air as she resurfaced, her eyes scanning around the water to make sure that everyone came back up. She let out a small breath in relief once she saw everyone.

"You guys saw that, right?" JJ questioned in shock, he just wanted to make sure that he wasn't seeing things.

JJ made his way over to River, his arm wrapping around her waist, knowing that she'd be panicking about everyone coming back to the surface but also her mind would be racing about who's boat it was and if anyone was down there.

"Yeah." Pope nodded.

"Yeah I did." Kie agreed. The five of them began to laugh excitedly.

River knew the best way to get over her anxiety was to stay close to those she loved and try to laugh it off, it didn't always work but some times it eased it.

"That's a Grady-white. A new one of those is like 500 Gs, easy." JJ said as they swam back to the boat.

JJ pushed River up so that she could climb back onto the boat before pulling himself up. River mumbled a quick thank you to JJ, who then wrapped his arms around the girls shoulder. He brought her into his chest and pressed his lips against her temple.