Chapter 67 pt.8

A/n: I've been currently mentally unstable, so don't mind my grammar mistakes. I totally forgot to update past chapters. Also, there is some child abuse below, so don't get too worked up. I cackled when I read Ep.279, Logan Lee literally punted those kids and the author literally wrote boing in the corner XD.

Jin Jang P.O.V.

I smirked at the sight of the group. I'm able to finally witness the full formation of the original Hostel. According to Gun, Hostel B was the best of the best. They could easily take down Hostel A, but things won't change. More kids began to surround Hostel B. Olly Wang then walked up to two of the kids.

"Hey, Kiddos. Those people are being mean to Daddy. Now, what did I tell you to do to mean people?"

The two kids' aura changed into a murderous one. They both looked up and spoke in unison.

"You told us to beat them to death."

In order to catch a devil, you must become one. The reason why Hostel B can't win is because they can't become devils.

Third Person P.O.V.

The kids then rushed towards Hostel B. The boys of Hostel couldn't do anything to the poor kids. When the kids were about to swing their weapons, Logan Lee and Solar kicked multiple kids.

"Hey, Logan, was it?."

Logan looked at Solar.

"The person that kicks the most kids gets double the amount of food."

Kids were being kicked left and right. Everyone sweat dropped.

'These demons.'

The kids then began to cry and run towards Olly Wang. Solar looked at Logan.

"How much did you get?"

Logan began to count with his fingers.

"About 15?"

Solar began to laugh.

"I got 21! 42 chicken wings for me!"

As Logan and Solar were fighting over the amount of kids kicked, Derek and Max were fighting Olly Wang.

Jin Jang P.O.V.

They attempted to pull Olly Wang's shoulder out of place, but he easily cracked it himself without feeling pain. He then pulled on Max's arm and dislocated his shoulder. In seconds, Max and Derek were on the ground. Warren angrily punched Olly Wang.

"Can you really fight me with that weak body of yours?"

Y/n then walked up to stop Warren. I smiled in excitement. I can finally witness Y/n's full power without getting hurt myself. She stepped up and was ready to fight him, but a bus came and hit Olly Wang. My jaw dropped. James stepped out of the bus in confusion and looked around.

Solar P.O.V.

I stepped up and was about to beat the sh*t out of this guy, but a bus came and hit him. I had a straight face.

"Y/N! YOU SAID THAT THIS WAS GOING TO BE A HARD FIGHT! ALL I DID WAS KICK KIDS FOR FRIED CHICKEN!"

Y/n gave me an angry look.

"That's your problem for showing up late."

I groaned. I saw the bus door open and watched a dude in pajamas walk out. Y/n then sighed.

"I'm taking back control. I'll call you when we get tons of fighting, okay?"

I grumbled.

"Fine."

Y/n P.O.V.

I suddenly blinked and slightly stumbled. I scratched my head and looked back at Eli and Warren.

"What did I miss?"