Chapter 26

A/n: This is going to be a rough chapter boiis.

The next day

Jae and I were walking to school today unlike using the car. We discussed about what had happened the day before. It seems that my father cancelled the trip to Paris and that Jae has been taking Muay Thai for the past month. We always coincidentally run into Daniel while walking to school. We got to class and sat down in our seats and just started talking, until Joy walked in. I looked at her in surprise. Joy saw me and ran at me.

"Y/n!"

She gave me a tight squeeze.

"I heard about what happened yesterday. My family and I were so worried!"

I completely forgot that Joy and Kouji are transferring to our school for freshmen year. She was all over Daniel and Zoe was getting jealou, but when is she not? Then, there was Crystal and Eli.

time skip

I was walking towards the cafeteria with the group. I actually haven't seen Jiho in a while. I got my lunch and sat at our table. I saw a familiar thug guy sitting across the room. I kept on looking over and I saw a comic dept. sophomore the shoved Zack's shoulder and it had a piece of meat that slide off of the plate. Zack, actually apologized and the Logan guy turned around and looked at him. Mira made him apologize and Zack was bowing. That was the farthest thing that Zack can do. Zack and Mira came back over to our table sat down next to us and started praying. Zack was atheist, so he had no idea what to do. I felt a presence walking towards us. The next thing I know, Logan dumped his plate on Mira. Zack got up to go get napkins and tried to wipe off the food. He asked a girl to take Mira to the bathroom. After she went in the bathroom, Zack punched Logan. Logan was gonna use the body blow move. I knew that Zack could stop it. I was definitely gonna step in sometime if Zack gets hit. Zack of course block the shot, he got distracted for a second. Logan pounced at him and slammed Zack onto the floor. Logan was about to punch, but Mira stood in front of him. He grabbed her hair and pulled it. Zack got up and punched Logan in the chin. People were literally screaming. Vasco is definitely gonna hear this. I looked to my right and saw who I was expecting.

"Stop fighting."

He had the infamous Vasco grip. Logan was kneeling, but grabbed Vasco's ankle and tried to twist it which didn't happen. Logan tried to elbow Vasco, but Zack hit Logan.

"Vasco, this is my fight."

Vinjin then got up and walked over towards them.

"Hey, it was mine first. Who f*cking spread the news?"

Logan was on the floor with this constipated look on his face. He stood up and took off his shirt.

"Bring it on!"

The cafeteria went silent.

"Hey, put on your shirt."

Everyone looked over at me.

"You guys are kinda late on the fight."

They looked at me in confusion.

"This is Jae and I's fight."

I got up and walked towards them.

"I gotta grudge with this guy."

Everyone glared at Logan. I stepped in front of all the other guys.

"Hey, Logan. Remember what I said? You go near my fiance and I. I'll make sure to embarass you."

Logan was now glaring. The guys backed up a little. Logan then became surprised. His eyes widened.

"My guys went after you cause you were a troublemaker at the schools you were at. You know, the blond dude and the black haired dude. They both wore sunglasses. Just a grip on the shoulder from them broke your shoulder. And you, the comic dept. sophomore. I know what you did, I'm not blind. The comic dept. wants to stop being stomped on by others. Dumb-luck was on their side and a guy that picked his butt came in. The sophomore wanted more power to the comic dept., but why try to attract attention?"

Everyone was murmuring. I was face-to-face with Logan lee. He clenched his fist. He raised his hand and tried to punch me. I blocked it, I grabbed his arm and flipped him over and slammed him into the ground. The cafeteria started cheering.

"WOO! Y/N FOR THE WIN!"

He got up and left. He was walking towards the nurse's office. Jae wasn't with me, probably was with Daniel. I looked over at the guys. They were shivering.

"What?"

Zack sweat dropped.

"It's not like you threw a 300 pound guy to the ground that beat almost all of us."

I tilted my head.

"What's so surprising about that?"