Chapter 47 pt. 10

A/n: Oops! I didn't know that the author was gonna post another chapter of The Runaway Fam. Well, I tried to upload this chapter as soon as possible. Hence, why I stayed up till 12 writing this chapter and not studying for my important exam the next day. Anyways, enjoy!

Y/n P.O.V.

I heard the bus door open and saw whoever that guy was holding a hammer. He said something about killing Zack, but not on my watch. He held up the hammer and was about to swing. I was about to grab the hammer, but Jae grabbed his helmet and put it on Zack's head. I quickly took off the helmet and put it on backwards for that guy. Jae started punching him, while Daniel and I helped Zack up. I know that Jae is capable of killing someone, but I get worried sometimes. The guy was swinging the hammer around and stuff. Jae hit him once more and the hammer flew out of his hand. Jae grabbed it in mid-air and hit him on the helmet. The guy backed away and leaned against the wall. He started puking in the helmet, which was really gross. The other guys helped him up and still decided to give us a fight. They started counting in Chinese.

"Hey! You know that your number three guy is running away, right?l

They turned around and saw the guy reversing.

"I'm not fighting them! They're monsters! Especially the couple! Jiho's friend...I'm gonna kill you myself. So, watch your back. Even if you're sleeping."

All three of them left. The two guys stole Jae's bike and skeeted out.

"Jae, your bike."

He placed a bandage on my cheek.

"I appreciate the bandage and all, but I have a sprained ankle. You better not bring up this fight around Mira."

"Yeah, we won't. Geez, we're not gonna ruin your love life. Anyways, I need to call my brother to pick me up. What about you guys?"

"I'm taking the bus."

Daniel nodded.

"I'll go with Zack."

"Okay. Let me call my brother."

*ring* *ring* Calling Bro *ring* *ring*

DG- Hello?

Y- Can you pick me up, right now? We finished fighting hostel, but I don't know if they are completely gone.

DG- Sure. I'll send Gun to pick you up.

Y- Okay. Thanks Bro.

DG- Anyways, did you get hurt?

Y- A little. I only got a scratch from almost getting hit by a bus, but it's only a scratch.

DG-......

Y- Bro?

DG-......

Y- Well, he's dead.

*ring* *ring*

To be continued (Next chapter is the epilogue)