Chapter 33

A/n: So, If you didn't know what happened, read the chapter before cause it's pretty short. Also, it's no longer in Y/n's point of view.

Lil Daniel's P.O.V

I ran towards the room that the lady told me. I remember that Y/n was next to me when we fell. Y/n!

"Excuse me, do you know which room Y/n L/n is in?"

"Ah, she was transferred to another hospital."

"Can you tell me which one?"

"Seoul affluent Hospital."

"Thank you!"

I didn't know that Y/n would be transferred that fast. I went up to room #240. I looked on the board and didn't see my name. I looked in and found my second body. The officer wasn't there, I went to check the documents. T-The name was James Lee?! It existed? So, it's an actual person. Who are you? Huh? I got on a subway to go to the address to where James Lee live. I arrived in front of a apartment door. Even the bills say that this is his address. I was about to press the doorbell, but someone called my name.

"D-Daniel P-Park?!"

It was Jiho's mom and dad.

"Are you Daniel Park?"

"He's one of Jiho's friends."

His mom came up to me.

"You know that Jiho is a sweet boy, right? He's innocent, right?"

I balled my fist.

"Do you even care for the victims? My two friends were pushing him to go for a good path and to not gamble, scam, and steal. He pushed two of them out of the window when they were trying to help him!"

Jiho's mom was about to slap me until Jiho's dad came and stopped her.

"Why you-."

"It's fine. This place is abandoned anyways."

No wonder it's so empty. I grabbed the door handle, I didn't expect it to be unlocked. I pushed the door and saw that things were everywhere. I looked around to see if there was anything about James Lee. I found nothing, until I saw a school jacket on the floor.

Third person

After Jae's family got a call from Y/n's father that she was in the hospital, they immediately called Jae.

"Jae, Y/n is in the hospital."

"Which one?!"

"Seoul affluent Hospital."

"Thanks Mom, bye."

"Bye, hon."

Jae got on his motorcycle and rushed to get to the hospital as fast as he can. As soon as he got off, he texted his mother which room Y/n was in.

"Mom, which room is she in?"

"The V.I.P room/ Room #346"

"Thanks."

He ran up the stairs as fast as he could until he got to Y/n's floor. He dashed towards her door. He barged in. He saw Y/n hooked up to the heart rate machine and his parents and Y/n's parents sitting there. Y/n's mother was in tears.

"Jae, hon. Do you know anyone that could do this to her?"

"I know one person that knows a person."

"Can you call the police officer in here too?"

He nodded. Jae took a glance at Y/n. He walked over and placed his hand on Y/n's.

"Y/n, please wake up. I'll be back soon."