Chapter 3 : Get Ready to Party Hard

Start from the beginning

"I think the blue one. It gorgeous!"

"Yeah, I kind of like that one better."

She went back into the closet and put the red dress back on it's rack and pulled out a pair of blue platform heels. 

After she was dressed, she headed towards  her vanity mirror and pulled out everything she needed. 

"Lily, do my makeup for me."

"Sure."

When I was done she looked like this ----------> http://www.polyvore.com/cristinas_outfit/set?id=63096530

Cristina's room ----------> http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&tbo=d&biw=1024&bih=539&tbm=isch&tbnid=2SGzWNgYiEU7JM:&imgrefurl=http://deckay-interordesign.blogspot.com/2009_11_01_archive.html&docid=kcEhe3ZUCVjOtM&imgurl=http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_psu457ERvBw/Sv7jdP5EmOI/AAAAAAAABbc/MB8et58byp8/s400/Apartemen%252BFuturistic%252B01.jpg&w=400&h=305&ei=y3KfUPfhGoqy8ATa24CwCQ&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=366&sig=100866533021033912181&page=1&tbnh=146&tbnw=198&start=0&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:72&tx=105&ty=34

"Oh my gosh! Lily I look amazing! Thanks hun!" 

 "Your welcome and grab your stuff because we need to leave , it's 8:24." 

We had all of our stuff and went into the elevator. Soon, we were at the parking lot were Cristina's car was. Her car--------> ttp://hd-carwallpapers.blogspot.com/2012/01/car-lamborghini-red.html 

"Cris, hand me the keys, I'm driving." She threw the keys in my direction. 

I started the car and we drove out of the hotels parking lot. The  whole way there Cris and I talked about our jobs. I told her all about the Harry thing and she understood. 

Soon, we reached the front of the boys' mansion.

-------------> https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-Fujk-W6JyBdzgw_PA5lJH-IlO1WtDwABXhxzHE30ULfUTBOs

Of course, Cristina was totally shocked about seeing such a big house I thought she would have fainted. 

I walked up the door step and rang the door bell. The door creaked open and behind the door stood Harry dressed in formal club attire. 

"Hey. Come in." He opened the door more and let us walk in.

"Thank you, Harry." As I said that I felt Harry staring at me. I turn around and Harry quickly turned around with his face slightly red. 

Meanwhile, Cristina sat at the sofa with Liam talking. I went and sat by Niall and Louis. Harry sat right next to Liam. 

"Hey guys." 

"Hey Lily."

"So what's up guys?"

"We're waiting for Zayn to finish his hair." 

"Oh, I hope you don't mind but Eleanor, Danielle, and Perrie are all coming with us."

"Oh,that's fine, are there you guys girlfriends?" 

"Yeah, Eleanor is my girlfriend, Danielle is Liam's, and Perrie is Zayn's. Harry are you inviting Caroline?"

"No, we broke up last week." 

 "Well Harry, I'm always here for you." Louis went over to Harry and gave him a bear hug.

"OMG! A Larry Stylinston moment." Niall 'fangirled'.

"So, Niall, I hope you don't mind me asking, but how are you guys so rich?"

"We are in a band called One Direction." 

"Really? Then who is Simon to you?"

"He created One Direction!" 

"Wow Niall, I really didn't know you were in a band!" 

Zayn walked down the stair looking perfect as always.

"Oh hello Drama King!"

"Shut up." Zayn started blushing.  

'Where are the girls?" 

"They are on there way over." 

Soon, the girls got here and I met them all. Danielle had frizzy curly  brown hair and brown eyes. She was average size and a dancer. She was living my dream out there. I could  tell Danielle did not like Cris and vise versa. Then came Eleanor, who was beautiful and had light brown wavy hair and choclate brown eyes. Lastly, came Perrie who was a blonde haired average sized girl with light colored eyes. These girls were really pretty, I kind of felt a little jealous. I know Cris was not happy. We went out side and a big black limo awaited for us outside. 

I walked in and sat in between Niall and luckily, Harry. Next to Niall was Cris. In front of Cris was Liam and Danielle. Next to Liam and Danielle were Zayn and Perrie. Next to Zayn and Perrie were Louis and Eleanor. 

"Niall, you want to take a picture." 

"Sure." 

I pulled out my phone and took a picture of Niall and I . Harry sat there quietly. 

'Lily?"

"Yes Harry?"

"I'm sorry for what I did to you. I didn't mean to, I was just being stupid."

"Look Harry, I will forgive you but you don't know how much that hurt me. You don't understand all the pain you caused me. 

The limo slowly stopped in front of the nightclub we were partying at. I have a sensation that something important will happen....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

A/N 

A cliffhanger! Don't you just hate those! And what happened between Harry and Lily? So let me ask you now (it might affect the story) who do you want Lily to end up with?

-Lily and Harry: Larry or Hilly xD

-Lily and Liam :LiLi xD

-Lily and Louis: LiLo? (I need help with the L's)

-Lily and Niall: Nily or Liall xD

-Lily and Zayn :Layn or Zily

-Lily and a guest star (Ex: Ed Sheeran, Josh Devine, Tom Daley, etc.)  

Now for Cristina:

-Cristina and Liam: Ciam xD 

-Cristina and Louis: Couis XD 

- Cristina and Harry: Carry XD 

-Cristina and Zayn: Cayn xD

-Cristina and Niall: Ciall xD 

-Cristina and a guest star (Ex: Ed Sheeran, Josh Devine, Tom Daley ,etc.)

Thanks for the votes and comments! Continue reading and commenting! Also, I have only gotten feedback from two people. I need feedback to know if you like it. If you don't comment and give me feedback, I will probably stop writting this story. I will be counting the couple names because your vote counts! Also, I won't be able to upload everyday. I have 4 BIG projects due next week and it takes me a while to think and plan  the chapter out.  Take Care,

~Kristy