•°•°• Ch2: First Day •°•°•

Start from the beginning

" So should we go in one or two cars?" Asked Alex.

"since it's Sophia's first day we'll all go together " Will said.

"Okay,Which car? " Alex questioned.

"Just choose one already. We're already late" I said annoyed.

We ended up taking Will's black Lamborghini with him driving, Alex next to him , me and Elijah in the back. Although i shouted 'shotgun' first , Alex didn't let me sit in the front seat but he actually threw me in the back seat! Which i protested on and told him how unfair it is ,but did he listen? No!

Right before we left the mansion Mason came out and called the boys because he wanted to talk to them while i wait in the car. No doubt he was telling them to watch out for me and make sure that no one is annoying me blah blah blah...

We arived at the school gates 20 minutes before the bell rings. As we parked the car i can see everyone's head turn toward our car. I glanced back at my brothers and they all had proud smirks on their face. Those idiots. They all got out of the cars, I can almost see it in slow motion, then they all turned to me, waiting for me to get out, as if sensing my nervousness Elijah gave me an encouraging smile "come on, it's okay" He said, i nodded and got out .

As if on cue every single pair of eyes widened and they all started whispering among each others probably surprised to see the "famous king's sister', i just looked away and made sure not to make eye contact with anyone.

As i was turning around to look at my brothers i felt a hand on my shoulders and someone saying "well if it isn't the famous Sophia King" I turned around an saw a guy with brown hair and hazel eyes (picture below)but he seemed familiar.

" Stop teasing her cayden" Said Will

" And get your hands off of her shoulders " Alex added.

"Woah! Calm down your horses Alex, she's like my sister" Cayden raised his hand in surender and took a step backwards

He then looked at me and said " Don't tell me you don't remember me doll" I gave him a confused look. "Oh baby doll! You wounded me" He placed his hands on his heart and wiped a fake tear.

"Sophia this is our friend Cayden. He came over to our house a couple of times" Will said. " Oh "was all i could say. Explains why he seemed familiar.

" Enough with all this bullshit, lets go and get our schedules "said Will ,they all nodded in agreement. Then Alex placed his hands on my back and pushed me gently forward while Elijah walked on my other side, and the other two walked in front of us. When we entered the school's hallway all the students parted away as if they're scared from my brothers, i mean with this glares they're receiving from my brothers I'm not surprised. But i never saw them like this before , they looked so serious and scary, while at house they looked childish and goofy.

We then reached the secretary office, there was a lovely lady behind the desk and when she saw me she gave me a warm smile and nodded her head to the boys. After i got my schedule i noticed that i had a few classes with my brothers such as P.E, English and History.

My schedule was as follow: on M/W
1st class : English
2nd class:Art
3rd class : Math
*lunch hour*
4th class: History
5th class : Science
6th class: Geography

While on  T/Th/F i had:
1st class: Art
2nd class: Chemistry
3rd class:English
*lunch hour*
4th class: Math
5th class: P.E
6th class: Spanish

" Oh lucky you, we all have first period together" Alex said wiggling his eyebrows. I would never say that loud but i was actually kinda relived that they had the first class with me cause i was nervous as hell.

As we reached our first class for today the bell had already rang 10 minutes ago and that made me even more nervous but my brothers and Cayden didn't seem to mind that. Alex opened the classroom door without even knocking and entered the class with me and the others trailing behind him.

"Mr.king" A 30 years old women called, doesn't need a genius to figure out that she's our english teacher,"care to explain why you and your siblings along with Mr.Brooke are late?" . "And who is this young lady?"

"Well you see Mrs.Harry this is our little sister Sophia and she's new here so she needed someone to show her around". She didn't seem to buy it but she let it slip since ,as she said ,it's only the first day and she didn't want to give anyone detention,not yet.

" Please take your seats" Mrs.Harry said and went back to whatever she was doing. They all headed to the back of the class and Will motioned to me to follow them. I was seated next to Will, with Elijah and Alex behind us and Cayden and another girl in front of us.

The girl next to Cayden turned around an smiled at me, she had a blonde hair and green eyes, then she extended her hands and said" Hi! My name is Elizabeth but you can call me Liz or lizy, and I'm Cayden's girlfriend".

I shook her hand and introduced myself" Hi! Nice to meet you.I'm Sophia king."

Her eyes widened and darted between me and my brothers , i could see the keys in her head turning,"king! As if in their sister?" I nodded my head." OMG! I heard a lot about you. When i first saw you t thought you're some chick but holy smokes i..."

Her rant was cut of by Cayden " Babe, stop you're gonna scare her for life" The whole class laughed cause she was literally screaming. She gave me an apologizing smile and I smiled back at her I  can see us getting along.

"So i wanted to ask you since the moment i knew you exist" She said " What is it like living with 8 brothers? Especially those idiots " She motioned towards my brothers.

"Hey!!" They all said in unison. Yupp, we're going to get along very well and I'm looking forward for it.

 Yupp, we're going to get along very well and I'm looking forward for it

Elizabeth

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

(A/N): So how did you find this chapter?

Don't forget to vote and comment

Love you all ❤ Enjoy!