Look, you saved Uraraka. The essence of being a hero is saving people. You used everything you had to save a life. How can they be such idiots to not accept you?

Hey. It's okay. Really. Just... let me go through the letter first, okay?

Okay. I'm rooting for you, Izu-Kun!

Thanks, Miku.

Miku sighed as Izuku went offline. She felt herself go through a whole rollercoaster of emotions. Her best friend didn't get any points in the entrance exam. She was ready to write a letter to US about it, but since Izuku stopped her, she really wouldn't go against his wishes.

She didn't want to open her letter yet, either. It's not like she was sure of her own markings. What if she didn't get in? The devastation would surely break her apart.

She sighed as she looked out her window. When life gets you down, the night sky will always be your good friend. One of the greatest friends you'll ever have. Speaking of friends...

She looked over to Katsuki Bakugou's house. Just a few houses away, she could see the spiky silhouette through the upstairs window. He probably just got his acceptance letter too. He'd probably blow it to smithereens, along with UA if he didn't get accepted. But he surely would.

With a quirk like that.

She wanted to ask him so many things. Talk to him. And try to make conversation. Laugh at funny cat pictures and goof over how cool All Might looked.

She scrolled through her contacts until she found a certain Bakugou Katsuki. He never gave her his number. He didn't give his number out to anyone. She'd gotten his number from his mother.

"Hey, honey! Can you come down here, please?" Miku's mom called.

"Okay!" Miku said as she rushed downstairs to where her mom was.

She then saw a familiar face, although the face had aged over time. Her jaw dropped, and she felt her insides twist. Her heart felt like it was going to fall out of her chest and land on the ground with a plop. Mitsuki Bakugou was standing in her living room.

She couldn't say anything, much less make a statement about what was going on. She hadn't seen Mitsuki face to face for so many years. She couldn't face her. Not after what she'd done.

"Hi, Miku." Mitsuki gently said.

"I... I'm so sorry!" Miku blurted out.

"What do you have to be sorry for? What happened that night was just an accident, Miku." Mitsuki said, trying to calm the panicking girl.

"Whether it was an accident or not, I still couldn't control myself and I hurt him. I'm so incredibly sorry!" Miku muttered again, bowing and hanging her head.

Mitsuki walked over and helped her up, before enveloping her in a bone-crushing hug. Tears began forming in Miku's eyes, rolling down in a steady waterfall.

"It's been so long, Miku. It's okay. You didn't mean to." Mitsuki said, rubbing her hand soothingly down the blue haired girl's back.

Miku sniffled as she cried into Mitsuki's embrace, hugging her back tightly. Hearing Mitsuki say those words were like someone had lifted a veil from Miku's fragile heart, and showed it new possibilities. But of course, there was still much more to unveil to make the broken girl whole again.