"Jiminie, you don't have to be nervous. You are perfect and—"

"You are still lying." Yoongi Hyung said, directly looking at me as he tightened his grip on my hand.

"I.am.not.lying.Hyung." I said angrily as I stared back hard. We stared at each other and then his eyes softened as he again caressed my hand softly with this right hand's fingertips.

"Jimini—"

"Ahem!" Our eye contact broke when I heard someone coughing. I immediately looked at the person.

"Hyung, what is happening? And Why are you yelling Jimin-ah?" Taehyung asked worriedly.

"It's nothing Tae. We were just disagreeing on something. Nothing to worry."

"Are you sure Jimin-ah?"

"Yeah" I whispered.

"Hyung, now please let my hand go." I pleaded.

"Nop--"

"Why are you holding his hand Hyung?" Jungkook asked calmly, while staring emotionlessly at our intertwined fingers.

"Because I want to hold his hand, kid. Simple." Hyung said, smirking a little.

"Sure." Jungkook replied but didn't averted his eyes from our hands. I heard Taehyung telling Jungkook to take a sit and after sometime I felt someone sitting beside me. I looked at the person and saw Taehyung worriedly looking at me and then at Jungkook who already took his seat beside Yoongi Hyung, unfortunately still looking at our hands. I sighed and bend down my head in annoyance.

"Hyung, I think that's enough for today, let the boy breathe." Namjoon Hyung tried but Yoongi Hyung just ignored him.

Again I felt the soft caressing on my hand and some time later I felt like Hyung was playing with my hand so I looked up and raised my eyebrow at him.

"What? Your hands are small and your fingers are chubby. I was just examining them out of curiosity." He said with an innocent look.

"Sure Hyung. Now I understand, why Army always calls you 'Cat', because you are a Cat. They also likes to play around like you." I said, rolling my eyes a little, but unfortunately they landed on Jungkook. He had that same neutral face but still staring hard in our direction and then I noticed he was gripping the table spoon so hard that it seemed like he was going to hurt himself at any moment.

"Jung--"

"Jungkook!" Tae yelled his name, caused him to loose his grip on the spoon, which led the spoon to fell on the floor loudly, causing Yoongi Hyung to loosen his grip on my hand, of which I took the advantage, by pulling my hand away from his reach and hid them under the table.

"Yah! You brat, and you, Jungkook what is happening to you? What is wrong with everyone?" He yelled in frustration. I lowered my head on the table. Tae just gulped. Jungkook totally ignored his outburst while rolling his eyes a bit and Namjoon, oh honey, instead of him, his stomach reacted, by growling.

"Hyung, I guess we should have our breakfast first." Namjoon Hyung said while coughing awkwardly.

"Why is Jin Hyung taking so much time?"

"Think I should go and help Jin hyung in the kitchen." I said while getting up.

"No need Jiminie, it's done." Jin hyung came and start placing the food on the table as I helped him. After placing everything on table, we both settled down in our respective seats and pounced on the delicious pancakes, coated with Nutella and honey.

"Jimin-ah did you find your phone?" Jin hyung asked, while pouring orange juice in the glass for Namjoon hyung.

"No hyung— Hey! Jungkook! You have it. Give it back already. Yoongi hyung told me you took it—"

"Yeah, because it was almost dead cause of low battery, so I charged it with my charger."

"You really scared me Jungkook, I thought I lost my phone or something. But it's okay, just give it back after breakfast. I really have to make an important call."

"Sure hyung." I smiled at him as I took another bite of the pancake.

"Jimin hyung?"

"Yes Jungkook?"

"Who is this 'Park Chipmunk'?"

~🌹~

A/N
Comment, Vote and Share.
Be Safe and Stay Home.

-S.C.