Chapter 1

Present

Sometimes, letting go can be the best decision for you. Letting something or someone go can be hard but this is the only way you can start a new chapter of your life. A chapter, in which the traces of the past will surely be there but the delicious sparks of future always gives you new Hopes.

You need to let him go for her.

"-Min.. Jimin?.. JIMIN-AH!!"

"Hyung.. Why are you shouting? You scared the hell out of me." I asked Hoseok Hyung while calming my self.

"Jimin, I've been calling you from past 2 minutes." He said, with a frown on his face.

"Oh sorry hyung, I wasn't listening. Why were you calling me hyung?" I said nervously.

"Jimin-ah, are you okay? You are kind of looking distressed?" He asked worriedly. I felt guilty for making Hoseok Hyung worried.

"I'm perfectly fine Hyung. Just kind of exhausted." I lied.

I'm so sorry Hyung for lying to you.

"Yah! I've told you for millions times that don't push yourself off your limits, why don't you listen to me? Now go home and eat something. We will continue the rehearsals tomorrow." He said strictly as he turned his Hyung mode on.

"Okay Hyung, i'll eat something first.. Sorry for making you worried." I apologised sincerely.

"Aisshh.. this kid. No need to apologise Jiminie. One more thing keep in your mind that if anything is bothering, talk to Hyung. Hyung is here." The guilt was almost wrecking the insides of my heart. But I can't tell him, not now.

I'm so Sorry Hyung.

"But Hyung why were you calling me?"

"Oh yea.. Jiminie can you please stop by dorms and get my passport? I can't go now because I have quick meeting with PD min before boarding my flight so please Jimin-ah can you get that for me?"

"Sure Hyung..I'm just leaving and I'll be back within 30 minutes."

"Thank you Jiminie.. I'm sorry I'm troubling you when you are already tired but only you know where I put my important stuff."

"Hyung it's absolutely okay please don't talk like this. I'll be back within 30 minutes." I said while picking up my back.

"Aigoo my angel Jiminie..." Hyung said excitedly while trying to pinch my cheeks.

"Aishhh this Hyung.." I sighed but smiled at my Hyung's cute behaviour and left the BigHit building.

I sat in our company's provided van and told the driver where to go. I looked outside the window. It was past 7 in the evening as dusk taking the place. All of the members left before hoseok hyung and me. Hyung and me were only left at time and practiced the choreography for 2 hours extra for our upcoming event.

Admiring the beautiful view of seoul's long calming roads with dusk sparkling over them, soothes my heart. I put my AirPods on and played the most calming song that beautifully pleases my soul.

Twinkling starlight
Building with blinking light
We're shining brightly
In our own rooms, in our own stars

One light is ambition
Some light is rebellion
People's lights
All are precious
This dark night (Don't be lonely)
Like stars (We shine)
Don't disappear
'Cause you're a big existence
Let us shine

The street lights lightening up the whole city, just like the Stars lightens up the whole Universe.

Perhaps the reason this night looks so beautiful
Is not because of these stars or lights, but us

Too Beautiful that it hurts the one's orbs.
Too magical to believe.
Too Euphoric for real world.

You got me
I dream while looking at you
I got you
Inside those pitch black nights
The lights we saw in each other
Were saying the same thing

The vibrations from my phone which indicated me that I got a message, bought me back to the reality.

iMessage
Park Chipmunk

I smiled softly as I opened the message.

Park Chipmunk
Oppa, I just reached Home.
You can stay at dorms tonight.

Me
Okay Chipmunk, lock the doors safely, eat properly and keep warm. I'll call you when I'll reach dorms.

Park Chipmunk
I'm not a Chipmunk, you
Evil Mochi.

Me
Sure, chipmunk. ;p

The van suddenly stopped, as I looked outside to know that we have already reached the dorms. I put my phone in the pocket and took my back and got off the van. I told the driver to wait so I can get back to the building for hoseok hyung.

When I reached the main hall of our dorm, the first thing I noticed is silence. I guess everyone was too tired because of our rehearsals schedules so may be they all just jumped on their beds.

I quietly made my way towards my and hoseok hyung shared room. When I reached the door, I noticed the door was already halfway open.

May be Jin Hyung is picking up the dirty clothes for laundry or Tae needed something?

I quietly open and entered the room but immediately froze and I felt numb.

And that's when I regretted my decision of coming to dorms. I shouldn't have came here at the first place. Should have said No to hyung.

I want to go Home.

I felt my eyes burning up as tears were trying to come out. Once again my eyes landed on the couple.

It hurts.

There, Jungkook and Taehyung cuddling or Should I say tightly hugging each other, with a little Tannie in between them. The thing that's hurting me the most that they were sharing and enjoying each other's warmth on my... Bed.

~🌹~

A/N
Please Vote, Comment and Share.

-S.C.