Sandra's expression easily changed after a second. A smirk formed on her lips.

"Buhay ka pa pala! Akala ko patay ka na. Akala ko, nagkataon lang ang umaapaw na enerhiyang nararamdaman ko kay Frost at Yvo, iyon pala ay may dahilan," Lucilda spoke.

"Medyo tanga nga lang sila at hindi nila nagawang itago ang kapangyarihan nila sa akin gaya mo," Lucilda said while laughing deviously.

"Hayop ka! Where did you put my brothers?!" Astraea shouted in rage.

"Bakit ko sasabihin? Eh di kinuha mo na naman sa akin. Not unless I already have their power, hindi mo sila makikita." Lucilda laughed like a mad woman.

"Kyle, heal me!" Lucilda commanded to Kyle who immediately healed her. Kyle also lended her his mana that made her stronger.

Astraea attacked continuously using her different magics without thinking. Lucilda couldn't follow that's why she showed her ace using her black magic ball while blocking Astraea's attacks.

"Know them? Don't you know that I can kill them in just a move of my hand?" Lucilda said that made Astraea stop near her but her eyes were still cold and voided of emotions.

Inside the black magic ball were Astraea's brothers. They are inside of two black crystal-like-machines, sleeping.

"How about this guy?" Lucilda's black ball changed its scenery, showing there was Thorn inside the palace, fighting to a shadow.

Lucilda used that chance to attack Astraea by her newly summoned sword but an unexpected thing happened.

"C-Circe! H-Hanggang ngayon pala ay g-galit ka pa rin sa mundo. I-It was nice meeting you again before I die, m-my friend," Luv Knight muttered while struggling.

"Luv!" Kyle shouted in horror.

The sword that was supposed to be for Astraea pierced Luv's stomach as she suddenly popped in and hugged Astraea on behind.

She just woke up from the slumber that Lucilda caused but she wanted to help so she came back to the Iren Palace even when they were already inside a safe place earlier.

"I-It was nice helping you, Astra," Luv said with a small smile on her lips. Blood came out of Luv's mouth and stomach as Lucilda pulled her sword.

Astraea's mind went blank. She wants to kill the reason behind of her strifes but she can't risk the time she has now.

Her mother. The one who took care of her since she was a child. The one who taught her a lot of things in life risked her life by saving hers.

No! She won't let that happen! She believes she can do something about this. She just need to trust herself.

"Ma! Hold on!" Astraea checked Luv's pulse and she felt relief when she still heard a sound even it's just a faint beat.

Astraea cut her finger using an ice dagger she made while pinching it for the blood to come out. After that, Astraea opened Luv's mouth and made her drink her blood. For the effect to go faster, Astraea healed Luv's deep wound on her stomach while waiting for Luv to wake up.

Lucilda was stunned on her place, so as Kyle when they saw Luv's body floating in the air. Slowly, Luv opened her eyes and it immediately darted on Astraea.