"I love you Yujinnie,"

Yujin brushed their nose together and replied, "I love you too MinMin,".

= = = = =

Hitomi was back in her house. Rino guided her to her room.

"Sweetheart, this is your room," Rino said with a smile.

"Thank you, Mom,"

"Call me if you need anything okay?"

"Sure,"

Rino left after closing the door. She went downstairs and met Nako who was drinking her milk in the kitchen.

"Having fun babying her Mom?" Nako asked.

"I did this for you, so you better not ruin it," Rino warned.

"She will tell the police when she remembered though, there is no need to pretend like we care for her," Nako took a sip of her milk.

"Nako, at least if she remembers, she will rethink about it, how we treat her when she was sick, you should be nice to her too!" Rino added.

"I don't want to be a fake person, I will treat her harsh as usual, just looking at her face annoys me," Nako gulped her milk down and placed the glass on the table.

"Nako, why are you like this? Are you crazy?"

"There is no point doing this anymore since everyone in the school probably found out about what happened,"

"What do you mean?"

"Wonyoung, Chaewon and the others, they all suspect me, I have no place to hide anymore,"

"Then, you have to move school, go abroad, you will be safe there,"

"Will I?" Nako laughed sarcastically.

"Nako, I'm serious,"

"I don't want to run away; I'm not running away after all my hard work! I can be the top in school now that she lost her memories!"

"That's not what matter now! You are in danger! What if the police found out?" Rino was worried.

"Police? Huh," Nako scoffed.

"Nako?"

"It was an accident; she tripped and fell in school. I can tell them that. But you, you abused her, so the one who should run now is you, not me," Nako stated.

"Nako, you are crazy! Are you going to put me in jail to save yourself?"

"Well, I'm young, you are old, you have to sacrifice for me,"

"I'm your Mom, don't you care about me?"

Nako gave her 'I don't give a fuck' look and left to her room. Rino leaned her hand on the table. She took a deep breath.

"What is going on with that kid?"

= = = = =

Yena rushed to the playground after a call from Nako. Nako wanted to meet her even though it was late. Yena found Nako sitting on the swing. Yena walked to her and sat on the other swing.

"You call me again," Yena broke the silence.

"You are the only one that will come when I call, so I call you," Nako said.

"I thought you don't want to meet me anymore,"

"If you want to hate me like the others and leave, go on. I don't care anymore,"

"Hey, I'm joking,"

"I don't like joke," Nako bluntly said.

"Okay sorry,"