Fight

It was tensed in the hallway. Wonyoung, Yujin, Eunbi and Hyewon were having a glaring contest.

“Let her off,” Hyewon repeated.

Eunbi let go of Wonyoung’s hand and stood next to Yujin.

“Wonnie, you okay?” Hyewon asked the younger girl.
“I’m good unnie, thanks for coming,”

Hyewon noticed the ice-cream on the floor. Hyewon set her eyes on Yujin. She pointed her finger at Yujin,

“Did you do that?”
“Yes, I did,” Yujin answered, rude.
“How dare you do such a thing to a food!”

Hyewon charged at Yujin but Eunbi protected Yujin and Wonyoung stopped her.

“Unnie no! Hyewon unnie!”

Hyewon’s eyes were on fire. She really dislike people who treat food like trash. She cannot forgive those who make that sin.

“I will kill you bich!”

Wonyoung pulled Hyewon with all her might. Yujin was provoking Hyewon and Eunbi was defending Yujin from Hyewon. Hyewon lose her mind after witnessing the crime and she was uncontrollable.

“What is happening here?”

The hallway turned silent as that voice approached. It was Sakura, looking as cold as she always do. Yujin looked displease as soon as she saw Sakura. The only person Yujin could not win over is Sakura. Sakura had that aura that make people scared. She rarely smiles and she is a good fighter. Messing with Sakura is a big no. Yujin tried to recruit Sakura before but Sakura chose Wonyoung instead and Yujin had no idea why.

Sakura looked at each of them and suddenly Chaeyeon appeared. Chaeyeon was as confused as Sakura but after scanning around, Chaeyeon guessed Yujin and Wonyoung were fighting again. Chaeyeon and Sakura eyes met. Chaeyeon remembered Sakura warning where Sakura wanted Chaeyeon to stop Yujin from messing with Wonyoung. Chaeyeon diverted her gaze to Yujin.

“Let’s go,”

Chaeyeon grabbed Yujin’s wrist and dragged her away from the scene. Eunbi followed after them. Sakura eyed Chaeyeon who was getting further. She scoffed,

“Idiot,”

= = = = =

Minju was in the library, reading a book. She was sitting by the window, focus on her book looking so pretty with the sun shine through the face and the green scenery adding the effect. It looked so calm just by watching her. But, Minju was not alone. Behind her, there was another person. Their back were facing each other but their mind were with each other.

“How long are we going to keep this?” Minju asked.
“Do you want to create trouble? You and Yujin are dating,”
“Kim Chaewon,”

Yes. Minju and Chaewon were in a relationship. They had been dating since middle school but they kept it as a secret for a purpose. Yujin’s father helped Minju’s father from bankruptcy. At that time, Minju was already dating Chaewon. Minju felt she was indebted to Yujin so when Yujin proposed her for a date, she agreed.

“Minju, you caused this trouble. What do you think will happen to your dad if Yujin found out about this?” Chaewon asked again.
“What should I do?” Minju asked again.
“Just stay with her at least until we graduate, I will help you after that,” Chaewon said.
“What if I fell for her?”.

Chaewon was speechless. She loves Minju. Like a lot. But, she could not help Minju when she needs one and her only solution was Yujin. It was hard for Chaewon to see Minju and Yujin together but she had no choice.

“Just bear with it,” Chaewon added.
“We will see about that,”

Minju closed her book and left the library. She was so mad at Chaewon for being so stupid. Chaewon followed after her but when she reached outside, she witnessed a hurtful scene,

“MinMin!”

Yujin was waiting for Minju. Minju ran to Yujin and hugged her. Yujin kissed Minju on her cheek and Minju was smiling wide.

“MinMin, let’s go,”

Minju nodded and followed Yujin. They walked together holding hand, laughing at each other. Chaewon punched the wall hard that her hands bleed. She clenched her teeth,

“Arghhhh! You are a fool Chaewon! A fool!”

= = = = =

Another day at school. Miss Kim entered the class and found the class was too quite. Everyone was doing their own work. Miss Kim placed her book on the table.

“Morning class,” Miss Kim greeted.
“Good morning Miss,” Eunbi greeted followed by the class.
“How are you guys today?” Miss Kim asked.

There were no response. Miss Kim was being ignored again. It hurts her pride as a teacher but she could not do anything. The student in front of her came from chaebol family in Korea. They can ruin her life in a second.

“I will take that as you are good then,” Miss Kim talked to herself.

Miss Kim opened her book and read the notes written on it.

“School Carnival day is coming so today I want to discuss about it,” Miss Kim announced.

Nobody showed interest. Miss Kim took a deep breathe. Trying to stay calm.

“As your homeroom teacher, I appoint Sakura as your captain,”

Sakura put her book down and glared at Miss Kim. Miss Kim avoided Sakura’s glare.

“Lee Chaeyeon will be your vice captain! That’s it,”

The students looked at each other. Chaeyeon widened her eyes knowing she was in trouble. Miss Kim packed her book and escaped the class.

“Why is Sakura the captain when Eunbi is our class leader?” Yujin raged.
“Ahn Yujin! Shut your mouth! Kkura unnie can be the captain too!” Wonyoung talked back.
“No! Last year it was Yena and this year Sakura? What a joke!” Yujin complained.
“Kkura unnie can do it too! You never know how persistent is she towards her work!” Wonyoung was not losing.

Hyewon felt annoyed and went to sleep. The Neutral Four put on their air pods and continued to study. Chaewon’s attention was on Minju who looked unbothered reading her book. Sakura who was also annoyed pulled Wonyoung’s hand and instructed her to sit next to her.

“Sit Bunny, just sit,”

Wonyoung was not satisfied but she did as Sakura instructed.

“HA! LOOK WHO IS SCARED NOW!” Yujin mocked.

Sakura slammed the table and stood. Chaeyeon stood in front of Yujin out of reflex. Sakura leaned closer towards Chaeyeon but her eyes were on Yujin. Yujin gulped in fear.

“Can we stop this now?” Chaeyeon begged.

Sakura switched her attention to Chaeyeon. Sakura whispered,

“I warned you,”
“Fine! She won’t do it again! Okay?” Chaeyeon stated.

Sakura kicked the chair and walked out of the class. Wonyoung followed after Sakura. Chaeyeon was relieved and she turned to slap Yujin on her arm.

“Can you stop fighting?” Chaeyeon scolded.
“What? I’m stating the-,”
“Ahn Yujin!”

Yujin stopped when Chaeyeon cut her. Chaeyeon looked serious.

“Don’t be stupid!”

Chaeyeon packed her bag and also left the class.

“WHAT’S WRONG WITH EVERYONE?”

Yujin flipped the table and also rushed out of the class. Minju immediately ran after Yujin. Yujin ran up the rooftop and when she reached there, she screamed her heart out.

“YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!”

Yujin was breathing heavily. She hates the fact that she could not win over Sakura.

“WHAT IS SO GREAT ABOUT SAKURA?”

Yujin took her blazer off and smashed it on the floor. Yujin jumped, smashing herself against the ground. She hates losing. She hates it so much.

“Yujinnie?”

Minju was panting after that long run. Minju saw Yujin who was in anger and was hurting herself.

“Leave me alone!” Yujin said.
“No!”

Minju walked to Yujin and pulled her for a hug. Minju stroke her back lightly and whispered.

“Yujinnie, everything will be okay,” Minju assured.

Yujin wrapped her arms around Minju and leaned her head down on Minju’s shoulder. She feels so calm when she is with Minju.

“I hate Sakura! She always get in the way,” Yujin said.
“Don’t worry love, you will win against her someday,”

Yujin broke from the hug and cupped Minju’s hand with both hand.

“MinMin, it feels so comfortable with you,”
“I know love,” Minju caressed Yujin’s cheek.
“I love you,” Yujin stole a peck on Minju’s lips.
“I love you too love,”

Minju leaned closer and crashed their lips together. Minju knew what she did is wrong. At first, she felt bad whenever she kissed Yujin because of Chaewon but as time passed, she got addicted to Yujin and loving every moment she had with her. Yujin is childish and acted immature but Minju could not deny Yujin is someone who cares a lot for her and filled her with so much love. It was wrong to feel that way but things happen.

On the other side, Wonyoung found Sakura alone in the theatre hall. Sakura was sitting in front if a piano, staring blank at the piano sheet on the stage. Wonyoung walked down to the stage and sat next to Sakura. Wonyoung pressed a piano key.

“Unnie?” Wonyoung called.
“What is it Bunny?”
“Are you mad?” Wonyoung asked as she pressed another key.
“No,” Sakura answered short.
“Erm, you are mad at me,” Wonyoung pouted her mouth and pressed another key.
“That’s not how you play it dummy,”

Wonyoung pulled her hand away as Sakura started playing the piano. Sakura played the song River Flows In You by Yiruma. Wonyoung joined in and they both played the song while laughing at each other. When the song ended, Sakura let out a sigh.

“Unnie, are you okay?” Wonyoung asked.
“I’m fine,”
“You are thinking of her aren’t you?”
“This place reminded me of her, like a lot,” Sakura confessed.

Wonyoung noticed Sakura turned gloomy again so Wonyoung wanted to cheer her up.

“My pretty unnie, look at me,” Wonyoung acted cute in front of Sakura.
“Stop it,” Sakura pushed her away but Wonyoung kept coming back.
“Pretty unnie! It’s your Bunny!”
“Okay fine!” Sakura ended up smiling because of Wonyoung cute act.
“Yeay you are smiling!”
“Shut up!”

Sakura and Wonyoung giggled and they both resumed playing the piano. From a distance, Chaeyeon was watching them and somehow, the weird feelings came back to her. Chaeyeon found herself grinned like an idiot when Sakura smiled. It was healing. Chaeyeon touched her beating heart,

“Heart, what is happening to you?”

= = = = =

Minju was walking to the library when Chaewon suddenly grabbed her hand and brought her to Science laboratory. Minju pulled her hand away from Chaewon, pissed off.

“What are you doing Chaewon? What if Yujin sees us?” Minju questioned.
“I should be asking what are you doing? You are kissing Yujin for real?”
“What is the problem with me kissing her? I am her girlfriend! That is what you want right?”
“You are too much! Are you trying to hurt me?”
“I don’t want to discuss about this,” Minju was about to leave but Chaewon pulled her hard.
“What do you want again?” Minju struggled to release herself from Chaewon.
“We are not finish!”
“Let me go!”

Suddenly, the door opened and Yujin appeared. Yujin looked so angry.

“What are you doing to MinMin?”

Yujin grabbed Chaewon by her collar and punched her in the face. Chaewon fell on the ground. Minju covered her mouth in shocked. Chaewon did not want to lose. She stood and gifted Yujin with a strong uppercut. Yujin fell hard against the wall. Chaewon charged at Yujin again and hit her repeatedly.

“Kim Chaewon stop it!”

Minju wanted to stop Chaewon but Chaewon shoved her away. Yujin who saw Minju falling in the floor burned in anger. Yujin pushed Chaewon hard and pinned her down in the ground. While holding Chaewon’s collar, Yujin punched her face hard. Chaewon was totally knocked out after the strong blow. Yujin was about to hit the fainted Chaewon again but Minju backhugged her and cried,

“Ahn Yujin, stop! This...is...not...you,”