15: Story Time

Hoseok POV

I waited for Jimin to finish showing us his dance with Nayeon before asking him for a huge favor. I was running out of time to find someone who could read some stories for some children who visit the public library every Sunday. I read every Sunday but tomorrow I can't since I'm attending my mothers funeral. I couldn't just miss it since she was my mother, even though we didn't have the best relationship when growing up.

"Hey Jimin, could I ask you a question?" I asked Jimin as soon as he finished. "Sure, what is it?" he asked while drinking some cold water.  "I really need a huge favor from you, I know it's too much but could you read a story for some kids at the public library tomorrow?" I asked him. "Oh, yeah sure, I think I'm free tomorrow. Why?" he asked. "I have to attend my mothers funeral...." I said quietly. "I'm so sorry for your loss" Said Jimin hugging me.

"T-thank you Jimin, so you'll do it?" I asked one final time. "Of course, Your my friend Hoseok" He replied.

He was soon called for a conversation and we said goodbye to each other.

Jimin POV
THE NEXT DAY

Today I remembered that Hoseok asked me to read some stories to the children. I told Jin to take care of Soyeon but they insisted on coming with me. After 1 hour of waiting Jin came out looking like a fashionista and little Soyeon looking like she wanted to go to a private school.

"Let's go" I said holding the door for them.

After 13 minutes we finally arrived.

As soon as we arrived I noticed the kids asking where Hoseok was. "H-Hey kids, Hoseok couldn't be here today but I'm filling in for him today" I said. "Will you read us some stories?" Asked a little boy. "Of Course I will!" I said leading them into the play room. When I arrived I quickly saw Jungkook sitting in one of the grown up chairs on his phone.

I tried to avoid him but he quickly noticed me.

"J-Jimin?..." He asked. I ignored him and grabbed a book from the book shelf and sat near the children. Jin sat next to Jungkook and Soyeon joined us and was interested in reading the book.

"So kids, do you know the three little pigs?" I asked. "Yes! They escaped the big bad wolf! That wolf had it coming!" Yelled the little boy excitedly. "Haha, your as energetic as my daughter" I laughed. I couldn't help but look at the way Jungkook was looking at me.

No, I still couldn't forgive him for what he said to me, and our daughter.

Jin POV

"So your Jungkook, huh?" I asked Jungkook. "How do you know?" He asked. "Jimin talked about you a few times and how much you hurt him. I've got to tell you, that's fucked up. Leaving a pregnant man to raise your child alone Is cruel" I said. I heard Jungkook sob quietly. "I know, I can't change the past, but I just want to apologize to him" He said.

"Why are you here anyways? It's like your everywhere" I asked. "My little brother is here. Usually my mother would bring him but she's sick so my father asked me to bring him instead" He replied.

"You know Jimin doesn't like a straight forward apology, he finds that unimportant and he doesn't like it when you don't go far and beyond, if you know what I mean" I said standing from my seat. "I'm going to check out some books" I said before walking away.