11. [Where She Is Told To Come]

Start from the beginning

"Kaitlyn!"

She turned her head and ran over to me hugging unto my leg, with her short frame. She looked up at me and her eyebrows touched in confusion.

"Why you do your hair like that Ms.Phe Phe? I don't like it."

"Why not? I wanted to try something different."

"But you have long hair, you ain need nem'."

"Okay darling, whatever you say,We miss you at school darling, how you been?"

She helped me sit down my purse and pulled me unto her bed. " I okay. My nose feel betta'."

"That's lovely."

"What's that?" She asked pointing to the card in my hands.

"Oh! This, is for you. From your classmates. Open it."

I placed it on the bed and her eyes roamed all over the card as she smiled and giggle at what she saw.

"You like? Your friends worked very hard on it."

"I love it!" She smiled, touching on the glittery letters.

"Oh! I have something from Johnathan, especially for you."

She scrunched up her face and rolled her neck. "Johnathan? Nuh-uh, I don't want nunn from him."

"Come on Kaitlyn, what do we practice at school? Virtues , and Forgiveness is a major virtue."

"Okaaay Lemme see."

I pulled out the card out of my bag and gave it to her. "He's very sorry sweetheart. He says he likes you."

She looked at the card and a smile threatened to form on her face but she refused to let it. Just like her stubborn-ass father.

"Kaitlyn, read it, atleast see what it says."

She opened it and began, trying to figure out the words.

"What this word Ms-Phe Phe?" She pointed to admire.

"Let me read it for you sweetie." I took it from her reading aloud.

To Kay

I miss you a lot and I sorry. I hope you know that. I admire you a lot and I like your pretty hair. Forgive me.

-Loveeeee Jonathan

Of course I helped him with the grammar and wording. I wasn't going to let him go out like that.

"He write that?" She asked taking the card from me.

"Mhmm, every word, he hopes you guys are still friends. You're going to be his friend?"

"I can, but he gotta stop being so mean to me. He always want to fight in the playground."

"I'll talk to him Sweetie."

"So when I go back to go can I tell him that you accepted his apology."

She blushed a little. "I guess."

"Yaaaaay!Ms.Phe Phe is happy!" I smiled hugging her.

I should get going now, I like to be home before dark, I'm a bat."

She giggled, "but Ms.Phe Phe, Bats like the dark!"

"How you know that?"

"Me and Daddy watch Animal Planet!"

"Okay then, I'll see you in school."

She hugged me and laid back down in her bed, turning her attention to the television.

I closed the door after I stepped out.

"You leaving?"

"Oh Sweet Jesus!" I jumped. "What in the world in wrong with you! Stop sneaking up on me!"

"Ma fault."

I sighed, turning around to walk down the stairs, but he grabbed my with brute force, pulling me back into him.

"Why you ain't answer me? I was asking ya a question."

"Mr. Alsina what are you doing?-------Unhand me...

He silenced me pulling my lips to his, so aggressively, yet so mildly. His mouth felt like a hot cup of nostalgia for a quick moment, it was almost as if I were kissing Roscoe. His hands cupped the bows of my derrière and his fingertips brushed, sensationally under my thighs. I couldn't help but to moan against his lips , practically curtsying in surrender when I felt his tongue gained domination over mine. I panted, breathless, hoping that his daughter wouldn't open the door right now.

I halted the kiss, shoving his biscuit-like chest.

I tucked my lip, eyes spread wide, wondering what the hell I had just done. Did I just continue to kiss him?

"WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!" I shrieked between clenched teeth.

"You." Before I could answer with a sharp rebuttal, his big as eagle wings spanned hands, groped my groin and my knees buckled in an instant.

I squealed in complete ecstasy. I looked down at his hand that was on my heated core and I couldn't wrap my mind around what was happening. Who had told me to wear a dress today? Oh brother. He dragged his hand back and forth and my eyes rolled to the back of my head, looking at my hippocampus---I swear, I saw it.

"Come." He simply said letting his hands off my dangerously drenched centre. He took me by the hand and dragged me into a room down the hall. And here I was not telling my legs to discontinue.

VOTE/COMMENT---see BECAUSE y'all don't be commenting, when there is like 20 + comments i'll update this. Johnathan in MM.