Chapter 11 || Dreams

Începe de la început

Someone screamed.

Asgore quickly ran to where it came from.

It was Frisk getting stabbed by Chara on the chest. All Asgore could do was stare in complete shock. 

His own daughter.

Did this?

Soon , Chara started to muffle words.

The king then heard these short phrases.

" This is what you deserved." 

" This is for mom." Chara cries, giving a stab on Frisk's arm.

" This is for Dad." She then stabs on the leg.

" This is for my brother." Chara starts to cry, her tears falling down on the floor, stabbing Frisk on the head.

" AND THIS IS FOR KILLING INNOCENT MONSTERS FOR NO REASON!" Chara finally screams , stabbing everything on Frisk's body.

" YOU MADE ME INTO THIS ! AND IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT! YOU FUCKING BITCH!" Chara stabs the eye.

When she was done. Chara quickly threw the knife away. She fell on the floor. Sobbing.

To Asgore's amazement, Frisk was still able to speak. her conscience was still alive.

" Chara, I'm sorry. I knew there was something wrong with all of this. I was possessed by HATE. And you too, when she saw your grief and anger towards me when I started the Genocide. We're both victims." Frisk calmly explains, placing her hand on Chara's shoulder. The girl grunted.

" It's true." Was all she said.

" Chara, if we want to start things all over again. We'll have to find a way to defeat HATE." 

" But how?" Chara asks, standing up. " She's a goddess Frisk, a goddess!" 

Frisk hesitated. She held Chara's hands tightly.

After a long time, Chara lifted their head up, facing Frisk's eyes.

" I'll do it."

" What?! No Chara! I've caused enough trouble! Let me do it!" Frisk pleads.

Chara shook her head.

" I'm more powerful: that what she wants , isn't it?" 

Frisk didn't want to admit it, but Chara was right.

Chara left Frisk's grasp and told the dark being that she could enter Chara. 

HATE showed herself happily and entered Chara, making her scream in agony.

Frisk ran to her friend and hugged her tightly.

" We'll never speak of this again." She said.

Chara nods. They both stand up.

" C'mon , let's start over, and this time, let's be a fucking hero." Frisk smiles.

Chara smiles their turn too and Frisk summons a Reset button.

Both pressed the button, and a light shone. It blinded Asgore's sight.

Now for Chara's turn.

Chara was in Snowdin.

She started to walk around, figuring it will cause something to happen.

And it did.

Vines started to grab her, pulling her into the ground. 

Chara started to scream, shout , try to escape but the vines were too strong.

They pulled her deeper and deeper.

Chara panicked even more.

Until those colorful vines pulled her inside.

She opens her eyes and sees HATE in front of her.

She looked at Chara with blank white eyes.

" Why am I here?" Chara asks confused.

HATE doesn't answer.

" Why am I here!" Chara asks again.

HATE still stayed there lifeless.

" I SAID WHY AM I HERE!" Chara finally snaps, her impatience getting the best of her. Everything started to collapse, breaking.

DESTROYING.

HATE finally gave a reaction , kneeling down. She kneels down.

" Your powers are getting stronger." 

" Wh-what do you mean?" Chara asks worriedly. All she could do was RESET, SAVE , and summon a knife and a sword.

" Of all my years staying within you, my powers are starting to rub onto you." HATE explains.

" Huh?" 

" Chara...

You're starting to inherit the power to DESTROY."

Chara gasps, covering her mouth.

" But-but I don't want to have this power HATE, I don't wanna-" 

" Chara. This was going to happen anyway. You're the first human to have this power . You'll have to figure how to control it before you destroy everything." 

" W-why can't you teach me how to control it?" She asks.

" I can't help you. You'll have to ask yourself." 

HATE stands back up.

She leaves Chara in the empty place she was no longer aware of.

Chara then started to cry.

She never wanted this fate.

This power is very dangerous. 

She could accidentally kill everything while she gets mad.