Chapter XI | Duality

𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮 - 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙤 𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙁𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙙𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢. 𝙃𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙪𝙣𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙤 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩, '𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩' 𝙤𝙧 '𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚'- 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝙚𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚.
𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 - 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩, 𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙡, 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙙𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠, 𝙨𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩 - 1928

𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 - 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩, 𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙡, 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙙𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠, 𝙨𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩 - 1928

Florian Munteanu as Himself

[Florian + YN]

Sweet:

Florian followed the trail of clothes leading into their bedroom and greeted by the sight of YN sprawled underneath the covers. She rose from the bed, revealing the deep red set that clung to her body, and walked over to him. He leaned in to kiss her, but she pulled back with a teasing look and said: "No, not yet." YN pulled the shirt over his head and walked forwards with Florian mimicking the movements backwards until his knees met the edge of the bed and fell onto the mattress.

She fell gracefully on the bed next to him and sunk into the pillows before straddling his hips. He went to sit up, but she pushed him back down.
"YN-" She cut him off by kissing his lips. He kissed back with fervency, his hands come up to her neck and hair. She registered his actions, collected her thoughts and remembered to stick to her plan, so she pulled away. She grabbed his hands gently and place them back down by his sides.