Chapter IV | Undeniable Attraction

WARNING: EXPLICIT GIF

Teyana Taylor as Ashanti

Trevante Rhodes as Andre

...Andre laughed humourlessly at her confession because he had known the answer all along and he felt the same way but their feelings were going to have to wait as the built-up sexual tension was too strong to ignore; they knew their actions were wrong, but they were prepared to deal with the consequences. His hands immediately went the back of her dress, unzipping it, allowing the silky material to pool around her waist baring her chest. He planted small deliberate kiss on her neck before sucking harshly on her sweet spot eliciting a whimper from her slightly parted lips, Ashanti was sure there was going to be a mark the next day. Her nipples hardened as the cold air passed over them, she awaited his soft lips to wrap them and pleasure her in only ways he could. Almost as if he had read her mind her he lowered his head to please her, while doing so he removed the dress from her body completely and pushed her back against the cold wall which shocked her initially but contrasted with the heat she felt within.

Andre sensed her restlessness and went to satisfy in another way. As he went on his knees he looked directly at her underwear-clad pussy, he gave a sexy smirk that was all too familiar and ripped off her thong - his rushed actions clearly showing his excitement. He lifted one of her legs and hung it over his shoulder giving him complete access, he licked along her slit and flicking his tongue on her clit which was slick with her juices.

Ashanti gasped as he brought his hand down on her ass in a sharp slap and continued his sensual assault on her, he plunged his tongue into her core and repeated the action, increasing his speed when he felt her walls tighten and then he groaned sending vibrations throughout her body bringing her to a climax.

Her back arched off the wall as she panted and put all her weight on his shoulders because her legs were shaking to hard too carry her.

This is just a teaser. I'll post the full chapter soon.
Please comment and vote.
Feedback is always appreciated.