And the girl who I asked direction looked at me from head to toe with judging eyes and scrunched her face little. Thankfully she didn't say anything and just pointed her finger to my left. I just said a awkward 'Thanks' which she didn't even wait to hear.

I made my way to where she pointed. I saw 3 boys standing near the boys chit chatting very loudly to ignore. I couldn't see there faces and I don't want to see though why because, First, I don't want to make eye contact to anyone to see them with judging or mocking face so I walked lowering my head. Second, They're chitchatting about ragging the freshers so they might be seniors and I don't want to be bullied as even though I'm second year, I might be seen as easy catch for them to bully based on my appearance. and Third, two of their back is facing me while hiding the one that stood in front of them.

 and Third, two of their back is facing me while hiding the one that stood in front of them

I fastened my face nervously not wanting to be noticed by them. I stopped abruptly when I heard the boy in maroon shirt say, "Hey! See her! I think she is a fresher"

The boy in whirt shirt told " Yeah buddy. I think so. Let's ask which department she's in."

I silently prayed that they better not mentioned about me just before now until the boy in that side who is in sky blue shirt called " Oyee! Oyee! Blue salwar." I squeezed my eyes shut while mentally cursing at my luck. When I opened my eyes and turned, I just got lost in seeing his jet black eyes staring at me. It was like a charcoal sea that captivated me to drown in them.

What the heck Pragya? Now where that thought came from?

I jerked out of my thoughts when the boy in whirt shirt asked "Hey. You are a fresher. Isn't it?" I nodded feeling extremely nervous.

The boy in maroon shirt asked "Hmm. Which department??" I became more tensed as I clutched the end of my dupatta fiddling with it while lowering my eyes.

Then the boy in skyblue shirt came near me. " Are you a deaf or what? Can't you hear him? Now Answer." He told with a cold voice.

"Hey Abhi relax yaar. I think she is nervous." The boy in white shirt told which made the said boy 'Abhi' to glare him but he stepped back from me silently.

"Hey girl. Come on answer me. Don't waste our time. We are not going to eat you." The boy in maroon shirt told..

"Rk wait. Let her relax herself. Hi! Are you a 1st year student?" The boy in whirt shirt told me. I nodded my head left to right.

"Oh my god!!! Then Are you a staff here??" The boy in maroon shirt, I think his name is Rk asked me. Again i shook my head.

Then the guy in skyblue shirt whose name is Abhi if I remember correctly came near me and asked me in a cold yet manly voive. "Are you a freaking elementary school kid? Why are you nodding your head instead of opening your mouth? Are you a mute??" I shook my head again tightening the clutch on my dupatta. He glared at me raising his brow challengingly. I mentally slapped myself and tried to form a sentence.. "I-I'm a direct Sec-Second year in Mech-Mechanical Department and I-I'm not mu-mute. I-I can talk very well." I told immediately regretting the last sentence that came out of my mouth without my control. He glared me and rolled his eyes sarcastically.