Medusa

"Do you even understand what just happened?" Alex asks as she drags me into the girls bathroom.

"In physics?" She nods. "Yea we learned about Ohm's law."

"Oh my god are you stupid or dumb?" Dude that's rude. Hey that's rhymes. Ha. "You had a conversation with the Cullens." Oh my god.

"I thought you didn't gossip."

"I'm just telling you that you're the first one to do that. Rosalie Hale smiled at you. I've never seen her smile at her family!" I put my hands on her shoulders.

"I need you to calm down. She smiled because I'm a charming person if you hadn't noticed." My god I need a nap. "And if you really want to discuss this more go talk to my sisters friends because I have no tolerance for this."

"Do you want me to die? Let me answer that for you. No you don't want me die so don't suggest that." I just laugh and pull her out the bathroom. "Also I don't think that you're that charming." Qué?

"Don't lie."

"I'm not." Ma'am I will fight you skirt or not.

"Whatever I need a nap." I say as she drags me into a library. If you can even call it that. It looks like it barley holds 200 books I probably have more at home. "If I asked you nicely could I use you as a pillow?"

"Sure man." Good friends. "Come on let's go sign in so you can nap." Amazing. I'm in love her and it's only been a day. Jk no one should fall in love that fast. Like at all. "And just so you know that conversation is not over." Whatever you say. I take a seat at the table where she put her bag while she goes to look for a book. I doubt they have it though, I'd be surprised if they had Romeo and Juliet at this point. I'm gonna take a nap now.Why is she tapping me I'm trying to nap. Stop tapping me. I'm still being tapped.

"What do you want you insufferable demon?" I ask without lifting my head. I just want to nap.

"Well I've been called a lot of things but that is new." Ughhh people.

"Hello boys. Hello angel." I say as I look at the group. Man they are all so attractive. God has favorites and they prove it.

"Hey Celeste can you grab my." Ah right the Cullens don't talk to people. God I hate high school.

"Grab what Alex?" I ask her. Ha the look on her face.

"The book in my bag I gotta return it." Well at least she didn't do that whole uh uh um thing. So props. I Grab the book and go to hand it to her.

"My god you have a horrid taste in books." She rolls her eyes and walks away with the book. "Was that as awkward as it felt?" I ask the three.

"Just a little." Calvin answered with a smirk that he always seemed to wear. "So firecracker since you have better taste in books than Alexa, what do you read?"

"First of all Sir I actually don't mind that nickname. And I read everything but vampire books are just not it. Classic Dracula is okay but anything else that is solely vampires is just weird and bad." I tell him. Why do they look so uncomfortable with the word vampire. Blah blah blah I'm going to drink your blood. Ha.

"Pick a book." I look at the pile of books Alexa threw in front of me. They're all shit and boring.

"Is this for the English project?" I ask her and she nods. "Ok how about I bring you a book from home so you don't die of boredom."

"That works."

"Would you prefer something that vampires in it?" I ask her. "They wouldn't be the main focus but they would be there."