Burn It

FIRST OF ALL THANK YOU ALL SO FUCKING MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE ANS SUPPORT YOU GUYS HAVE SHOWN THIS BOOK

YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH IT MEANS TO ME HONESTLY

On a quieter note.
Y'all should check out A_ngel_22
And her stories
Say hey to her for me

ALSO
Any MHA fans?
Fic recs pls
Also if I wrote MHAxOCs in the future
Would y'all check them out?

Anywho
Please vote and comment
And enjoy

I was driving back to Forks, I was maybe an hour away. I was trying to call Emmett for like the 20th time today. He wasn't at the state line like her said which sucked. I wanted to talk to him. And make him drive I'm tired. I decide against going to the Cullen house it's already 1 in the morning and Emmett will probably pop up sooner than later.

I pull into the driveway to see the living room light on. I grab my bags and go inside to find my dad sitting staring at the tv with Paul.

"Why are you guys up?" I ask as I go to hug my dad. "It's one in the morning."

"We have something to tell you." Dad says after he let's go. "Come sit." I listen and sit in between them.

"So what's up?" I ask as I get comfortable. "Well don't all answer at once." I mutter when neither of them answer. "Seriously guys." I look over to Paul whose shaking but not enough for me to be concerned quite yet. Before I can ask again Bella screams. I watch dad bolt up the stairs. "Paul?" I ask quietly.

"The Cullens left." He doesn't look up at me, he stares at the floor. "They left permanently yesterday."

"Well at least you won't complain that I stink anymore." I say with a small laugh, I stand and hug him. "I'll talk to you after work tomorrow." I walk up the stairs and stand by Bella's door and watch as dad holds her while she sobs. "Go sleep, I got her." I say and walk into the room. Dad stands and hugs me. "Good night dad."

"Good night Cel." I take off my shoes and lay in bed with Bella who curls into my side immediately.

"He left."

"I know babe." I say as I stroke her hair.

"He didn't want me." She sniffles. "Said that he never loved me."

"Then he's a fucking idiot." I say. I've never felt so betrayed. Fuck everything else he promised he wouldn't hurt her. "You deserve the world Bella he's just to stupid to give it to you."

"He was my world."

"I'll buy you a new world. I'll build you one if I have too." I tell her. "Don't worry one day you'll realize that's he's just a boy."

"What about Emmett?" She asks me.

"What about him?" I ask, even though I know what she means. Hell I'm wondering too.

"Did he break up with you too?" I think back to the calls. The way he was quiet. The way I haven't been able to reach him all the day. The way he wasn't at the state line like he promised. The goodbye at the end.

"Yea he did." I say. "Yesterday over the phone."

"Can't tell of that better or worse than him leaving me in the woods." I know she means Edwin. The bastard.

"The woods?" I ask. The rage returning in full. Hot and red. "He left you in the fucking woods? With your track record?"

"To be fair I think I made it worse when I tried to follow him." She tells me her voice small. "I uh fell asleep after I got to lost. Sam found me."