Chaos Trio Unite

Walking home after dropping off a deer carcass to the Rez was quiet

Walking home after dropping off a deer carcass to the Rez was quiet. Key word there was in fact was. Because none other than Calvin showed up and insisted that we have something very important to talk about. So here I was following him into the woods, honestly this is how people die but I'm already dead soooo.

"Alright time for today's lesson." Calvin says coming to a stop where Jasper was. "And you're instructor Major Jasper."

"Howdy." I say nodding at him.

"Really?" He asks me smiling and I nod.

"So today is empath training?" I ask and the both of them nod. "Well then let's party boys."

-

Playing with emotions is very fun if you ask me. I watch as Calvins face shifts at my command. Honestly it's like writing a character and you can make them act however.

"You know this will be helpful in the the shop." I tell Jasper who's watching me fuck around with Calvin.

"So now you can influence emotions but you need to learn how to sense emotions now." Jasper says smirking.

"Yea I don't really care how anyone else feels cowboy." I tell him. "I'm more than happy to just work with this part."

"It's important to know this part Celeste." Jasper says looking me in the eyes.

"Stop with the voodoo." I say feeling the waves of like convincing or whatever you want to call it. "Come on it seems lame."

"Or are just scared you can't do it?"

"Are you playing into my competitive nature right now ranger Rick?"

"Depends is it working?"

"Obviously." I say rolling my eyes and stop influencing Calvin to be a sad mess. "So explain it."

"Say please first."

"You're the one who insisted on this." I argue. "Why do I have to say please."

"It's the the polite thing to do."

"Please she couldn't be polite if she was paid to be." Calvin cuts in. "Also we need to talk about you using Janes power."

"Want to be my test subject?" I ask him and he shakes his head and Jasper laughs. "How about you cowboy?" He stops laughing and I start laughing.

"Alright let's finish with making you an empath." Calvin says with a clap.

-