I remember what happened as if it was just a few seconds ago. I couldn't help but notice his long, deep red locks from the other side of the corridor. It was clear that he gained my attention, even from then. Even more, him leaning on my locker wasn't just a coincidence. His rough leather jacket stuck to his muscular arms, the slit in his eyebrow gave him a fierce look. And even more, that colour, red, it's so enchanting, so mesmerising. His robust features remind me of an anime character, one I would crush on back when I was a child, or even now. The sudden rise in pulse when he looked at me was something I hadn't felt in a long time. The way his words roll off the back of his tongue like fine silk is just captivating.

I continue to stare at my locker, trapped in his gaze, his incredible gaze. "Ahem," speaks a low voice, "that's my locker; you're drooling all over." I quickly pull away from the locker, "no, it's my locker," I reply, taking a look at the number which is one less than mine. I turn around, guiltily and am met with a smug-looking Taeyong. The beams of sunlight peeping in from the windows wrapped themselves around his sharp features. His high cheekbones, razor-sharp jawline and plump lips were just a few on the list. He waves his hands at me, "hello? Is anyone there?" He asks in a joking tone. I move to the right, opening my locker and begin organising my books. The truth was, they're already organised, I'm just using this as an excuse to stay longer in his presence. His scent is strong, a masculine smell that is quite captivating and seductive.

I start the conversation, "so, do you just come into school whenever you feel like it?" He pulls his head out of his locker and turns to me, eyes squinting as if he was unable to see something. "Is there something on my face?" I ask, touching my nose.
"No," he replies, "it was just strange hearing you start a conversation. Didn't think you'd notice my absence," he chuckles, making me blush in embarrassment. What is wrong with you Kang Seulgi? You're blushing! Stop acting so weirdly!
"Well, we don't know each other, so I wouldn't call it strange," I bluntly reply, facing my locker.
"You're right; we should get to know each other. I know this little cafe nearby which is a perfect place to learn more about each other." Is he asking me out on a date? No, don't be ridiculous, but it never hurts to ask...
"Are you asking me out?"
"I don't know, am I? Do you want me to?" he asks, gazing into my eyes, eyebrows slightly raised. "I wouldn't mind it," I reply, with a cocky smile.
"Skip period 6 with me to go to this cafe, and I'll call it a date." I place my books back into the locker and shut it, linking my arm with his, "date."

___________

The two both started seeing each other secretly. It was a feeling they couldn't describe, especially at such a young age. Taeyong hadn't even told Kyungsoo or Suho. They didn't realise it at first, but they were falling in love. Weeks past and everything was perfect; they were both letting each other in after such a short period...

Kim Junmyeon

Seulgi. I first met her during math class, and I can't seem to take my eyes off of her. She sits a few seats away from me and blossoms under the sun, always tucking her hair behind her ear whenever she gets stuck. I'd like to sit next to her and help her, or even just talk to her but I can't. I don't have the brains or guts for that. What if she doesn't like me? What if I don't even like her? I told Kyungsoo the other day, and he laughed, 'how can you like someone you haven't even spoken to?' She doesn't speak much, and whenever the bell rings, she zooms out of the classroom, entirely out of sight. "Yo, Suho," whispered Kyungsoo from my right side, "what?" I mutter back, not paying much attention to him. His straight face turns complacent, "you're drooling," he laughs, facing Seulgi.
"I-," I place my hands on the side of my lips, wiping off the VERY small amount of saliva.
"You really got the eye for her, don't you?"
"Shut up. Someone may hear you," I hiss.
"You should go find her during lunch or something," he shrugs, "I'd help, but I've got to look after that Minah girl for the Boss, and Minyoung too, I guess." I don't answer, am I really going to spend my time chasing a girl? What would Taeyong think? I wouldn't ditch him for a girl. A light bulb goes off in my brain, I know, I'll get him to look with me.