✰18

"Sooni?!"

Seokjin stood still, watching as the girl hugged Jungkook. Who was she? Jungkook took her hands off him abruptly and stepped away from her.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Jungkook asked her angrily.

"What do you mean Jungkookie? I just came here to check on you since I heard your parents left. I wanted to make sure you're okay, maybe.." she stepped forward, putting her finger on Jungkook's chest. "..Maybe you're lonely and need some company?"

Jungkook wanted to throw up. He slapped her hand away. "I don't want you here, Sooni. Even less right not that i'm about to talk with Seokjin about something important."

"Who's Seokjin?" Sooni asks angrily.

Seokjin steps to the side, so she can see him, and waves with a small smile. "I'm Seokjin."

Sooni looks him up and down. "Oh, are you a house maid? Or a babysitter perhaps? I don't know, and I don't care, but I can assure you now that I am here, Jungkookie will be very well taken care of. Right Jungkookie?"

Seokjin's smile fell. "I'm not a maid nor a babysitter. I live with Jungkook, and although it may not be my business, i'd very much like it if you left. Kookie doesn't want you here, and neither do I, so if you'd do that for us, it'd be great."

Sooni felt her blood boil. "Kookie?! This disgusting hoe can call you Kookie, and I can't?! Who the hell do you think you are?!" she screamed. She lunged forward, ready to throw hands with Seokjin, but Jungkook caught her before she could get any step closer to him.

"Don't you fucking dare lay a nasty finger on him. You are not welcome here, ever again. You never were welcome here anyways, but you came here. And, you can't disrespect Seokjin. You try and mess with him, and you'll mess with me. He gets to call me Kookie, because he's special to me. You're nothing but a Beta who just so happens to be the daughter of my father's best friend. You're nothing more than that, to me. I don't see you as a potential lover, and much less of a friend now that you've had the nerve to come here and insult my family. Now, if you please can, leave. I don't want to hurt you, just leave."

Sooni's eyes were flaring, she was so angry. Seokjin made Jungkook hate her. "You little bitch! This is not over, Jungkook will be mine, no matter what!" she says before stomping away from them and the house.

Jungkook sighed and shut the door. He rested his forehead against it. "I'm sorry Jin. I don't know what she thought she was doing coming here. I-"

He stopped when he felt a hand in his shoulder. He turned to look at Seokjin. "It's okay, Kookie. She doesn't matter. Thank you for standing up for me. You didn't have to, you know? I can protect myself."

Jungkook fully turned and cupped Seokjin's face in his hands. "I know that, love. I just can't help but get so defensive when someone insults you. You mean so much to me, and I don't want you getting hurt. I promised to keep you safe, and i'm keeping that promise until the day I die."

Seokjin looked into his eyes. "Thank you Kookie. You've done nothing but have been kind and loving to me since I came here. I really appreciate you for that." he leaned up and kissed Jungkook's lips.

Jungkook smiled and took his hand. "Can we talk now?"

Seokjin breathes out nervously, but nods his head. "Yes."

Jungkook leads them to the couch and they sat down. He took Seokjin's hands into his as he spoke. "I want you to be honest with me. I'm not angry, or nothing, but I just want you to know that you can trust me."

Seokjin nodded.

'Oh no! He found out. Seokjin, you have to tell him.' Seokjin heard Epiphany tell him. He shut him out, already knowing Jungkook knew, and he didn't want Epiphany to be worrying too.

"I-I want to ask you...are you on your heat?"

Seokjin felt his breathing stop. Even though he anticipated the question, it still made him nervous. He nodded. "Yes, I am Kookie. I'm sorry. he whispered.

Jungkook shook his head. "Don't apologize, Jinnie. I just wanted to know."

Seokjin looked up at him, his eyes teary. "I'm sorry for keeping it a secret. I-I am just so s-scared that something can happen. At h-home, I was always so scared. M-My mom didn't care for me, a-and, I was s-so alone.."

Jungkook quickly took his into his arms. "Shh, baby, don't cry please." Jungkook's heart wrenched at the sight of Seokjin crying. He didn't want to see him cry at all. "I get you, I just want you to know that if you need help, i'll be here for you. You can always trust me, i'll keep you safe. I won't let you be in danger again."

'Even if i'll have to risk my life for you.'

"Kookie."

Jungkook pulled away and looked into his eyes.  "Yeah?"

Seokjin stays silent, "Please don't leave me." he croaks with pleading eyes.

Jungkook smiled and kissed his forehead. "I wouldn't leave you, even if you asked me to. You've trapped me, and i'm staying with you."

***

Jungkook was awake that night. He had his arm around Seokjin, having him tightly against his chest. He had his left arm under his head. He couldn't get Seokjin's crying image out his head. His heart hurt just thinking about it. Sooni's whole "visit" made him feel even worse.

He would keep Sooni away from him. She was psycho; he knew that. She didn't make threats just like that. He needed to talk to Taehyung about keeping her in check. It surprises him
how Seokjin is so interactive with Taehyung's family. He's friends and a teacher to his little sister, Rose. Friends with Taehyung. Then, an "enemy" to Sooni.

He looked down at Seokjin's sleeping form. He smiled and kissed his head. "I'll keep you safe, Jinnie. You'll be protected. I don't want you to feel any sort of pain. I'll make sure of that." he whispered before turning and hugging Seokjin with both arms; smelling his sweet strawberry scent, which lulled him to sleep.

***

Seokjin awoke that night. He checked the clock; it was four in the morning. He was wondering what woke him up. He felt his hand on Jungkook's chest rising quickly. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked up at him. He was covered in sweat, and his heartbeat under Seokjin's hand was very quick.

He sat up, Jungkook's hand still around his waist. He shook his shouder, trying to wake him up. His eyes widened and he gasped when he saw Jungkook's eyes open, revealing blood red eyes. He sat up, grabbing Seokjin's waist and sitting him on his lap.

Seokjin had his hands on Jungkook's shoulders. "K-Kookie, are you okay?"

Jungkook wasn't okay. He felt an extreme desire to fuck Seokjin until he couldn't walk. He felt how his member was painfully strained and hard under Seokjin's butt. Seokjin looked at him worried. He felt his own heat become overpowering; the effect of the pills was wearing off. He felt how his hole began to produce a lot of slick on it's own, and his scent filled the room. His eyes became blue as he looked back into Jungkook's red eyes.

"Seokjin, I need you." Jungkook said in a raspy voice.

And that's when he knew; Jungkook had gotten his first rut. And he was on his heat.

___

•••
we all know what's going to happen 😇