It was as fancy as the rest of the house, but not quite like in hell, nothing could top Lucifer's palace after all. No one was in here at the moment, which gave me slight anxiety, but I just rolled along with the plan. Just a little flirting... the accident wasn't even my part of my original plan, so it really could seem like this was not my intention at all. I slowly unbuttoned my completely ruined shirt, as I took my jacket off as well, and while doing so I wetted one of the small hand towels and stepped to Harvis, trying to wash the stain out of his white undershirt. 

"You are a pretty free-spirited young-man, aren't you Mr Stones?" he asked with a small smile, probably referring to the fact that I started to undress without a second thought. 

"What is there to be ashamed of?" I retorted a little melodically, softening my voice to give it a more sensual approach. I could feel that he was wrapped around my finger already, and my blood boiled with sadistic excitement, knowing in a few days or weeks, his heart won't beat any longer... I'll take his breath away, in the most horrifying way I can think of.  I gave my soul for this bastard to be at my feet, begging for his filthy life, and damn sure I'll have it. 

"You look a little younger than the rest, Mr Stones..." he mumbled a little huskily, as he led a hand down my side, but only touching me enough so I would get the message... What a gentleman really. I felt the urge to roll my eyes, but I managed to deny. I shall make him a little horny, before we part, so he'll come back for more later... 

I leaned in close to him, but since he was taller, I had to really straighten up to get near his face. 

"I could show just how yo--" 

"OH, there is no way! I didn't think we'd meet again!" We both glanced at the sudden interrupter, especially because I didn't even hear the bathroom door opening. A tall, handsome man stood there, with soft, puppy-like face, big blue eyes and golden curly hair. He wore a white suit to match his prince-charming cosplay too, and he was staring at me as if he had met a celebrity. 

"Do we know each---"

"Oh my, oh my, you already forget about me? How hurtful... Well, I suppose you are very popular amongst people, so there is not much to do about it, huh?" He kept going on, his voice velvet and perfect, a happy melody to the ears. Before I could've done anything other than gaping at him confusedly, he gently grabbed my arm and flashed an apologetic smile towards Harvis. 

"I really have to talk to him, I'm sorry" he seemed sincere, and I also glanced at Harvis, signalling that we will meet again, just before the stranger dragged me out of the bathroom, to the particularly dark hallway of the mansion. He quickly started buttoning my shirt up, not even looking at my chest as if it was a sin to just see my upper body. 

"You shouldn't use your body like that" he said quietly, having a slight pity in his voice, which somehow raised my blood pressure. 

"I hate to break it to you, but we don't know each other, and you have no fucking business with how I use my body." I hissed, irritated and angry that he had ruined my plans, and I just didn't understand how and why did this lunatic find me just now. 

"It's alright, I didn't intend to offend you." he apologised softly, searching my eyes with his peaceful gaze. This sort of pure kindness left me uncomfortable every time when I saw it, it was unnatural for humans. 

"You didn't offend me, but you made a mistake" I sighed deeply, not really knowing how to be angry at such a joke of an adult man. How can someone be so soft, is fresh out of the womb?

"Oh, it could happen, but you know, I do not look at things like that as mistakes. You seem like a bright young man. I'm glad I've run into you" 

This is definitely weird. I rolled my eyes, not even aiming to control my cringing, before turning to walk back to the main hall.