She was cycling with them and laughing...just then he came back from his clinic and saw her laughing...

"You look so beautiful when you laugh!I just want that you keep smiling like this!"

She was playing with them..suddenly they spotted a panipuri wala coming towards them...she couldn't wait further..ran towards it like a kid...the kids also came behind her!

"Bhaiya aur ek do! Ha ha thoda jyada teekha wala dedo!" They started eating one by one like it was a competition  and almost finished all the panipuris😀

"Haa..I'm full...kitna hua bhaiya?" She said..

"Madam paise to sahab ne de diya pehle hi!"

"Kaun diya?" She spoke and he gestured towards momo...shivi shockingly looked at him like he did murder😀 and he started ruffling his hairs with his hand...she was about to approach him but then he went quickly...

"I still remember how you used to die for paanipuris in college days" he smiled remembering old days..

"Usse abhi bhi yaad hai" she unknowingly blushed...."stop shivi..you have to ignore him! " her mind overpowered her heart....

It has been more than one week...and neither momo came to check her leg nor she went to him...now her mom starting asking about the reason...

"Teri leg ki treatment to abhi tak khatam nahi hui as far as I know...why mohsin is not coming to check you up?"her mom got curious....

"I don't know mumma...l think we should consult another doctor now"

"Kya bolrahi hai tu? Did you forget how sincerely he did your surgery? Usse accha doctor you won't find...shayad he is busy..but you can go right...he is your friend too...why are you guys behaving like this?should I talk to him?"   Her mom was continuously asking her...so she couldn't just take it any more and went to his place just to make her mom feel that everything is going well between them..

Here she was right in front of his house door feeling nervous...she was determined she won't lose control before him...with a trembling hand she pressed the bell..but no one turned up..she pressed it for ten times  now but still there was no one..now she was getting tensed..."has he left? How can he leave like that?" Just then he opened the door..

"Tum? I didn't expect you here! Anyways come inside" his eyes were telling that he wasn't well..he couldn't walk properly and was about to fall just then she held his hand...

"Oh my God! You are having high fever! Why didn't tell you anyone?" She panicked checking his temple with her hand...

"Whom will I tell? Here I live alone and I have to manage alone!this is my fate.." he faintly laughed...

"Stop talking..let me just get you to bed"  she took him to his bedroom and made him lie on it..

"Tum yaha aayi kyun? Gussa khatam hogayi?"

"Bakbak bandh karo! I came here because you didn't turn up to check my leg!" She said covering him with a blanket..

"I'm really sorry..main bhul hi gaya...actually I'm here stuck in my bed for three days now..Aman arahe bass and he has been  giving me food..."

"You have been sick since three days! Ek baar batane ki jaarurat bhi nahi samjhe!"

"Ab main kya karu? You were upset with me....ab batata to bhi mera fault hota..aur ab nahi bataya to bhi mera fault.. "he spoke cutely...

"Nahi nahi saari galti to meri hain! Tum to bilkul innocent ho!" And they started arguing like a cute pair of love birds..

"Aaah! My head is aching..dekho because of you I'm having more trouble!" He started massaging his temple...

"Ek min k liye can you please shut your mouth! Main abhi aarahi hoon.."

"Abb kaha jaa rahi hoon?yaar mujhe marwaogi kya?"

He was blabbering just she came with a bowl of cold water and a piece of cloth...she started soaking the cloth in the water and putting it on his forehead...she kept doing it until he slept...she was now only having intense care for him forgetting all the issues they had...she ran her fingers through his hairs for sometime and then left with a spare key of his house as she didn't want him to get up from the bed just to open the door...

Next morning he was feeling much better now..his temperature had  become normal now...but he was feeling little bit low still...so he was sleeping on the bed....After sometime she came to his place and went to his room....

"Thank God his temperature got down now...but lagta hain abhi bhi he is weak....he surely didn't have breakfast...let me make something for him.." She thought now checking his temperature by a thermometer...

She was in the kitchen now making sandwich for him...but the frying pan was kept in a cabinet which was high for her and she just wasn't able get that in her height...so she took a stool..stood on it and was trying to open the kitchen cabinet but it wasn't opening so she pulled it  with all her force causing her feet getting tripped and she was about to fall but he caught her at the right moment (sorry for the continuous falling and catching 😀)

Her eyes were closed tightly and he was holding her in his arms..they were so close to each other that her lips were continuously getting the touch of his ones❤ she looked at him and found him already looking at her....they froze at that moment....every sane thoughts started vanishing from her mind...he just couldn't wait for anymore longer and smashed his lips like always with her...he was chewing her lips and kissing it repeatedly but her lips were not responding...she closed her eyes tightly being determined that she won't kiss him! He then looked at her...he thought he was forcing her so he started distancing from her lips..but he just couldn't move an inch further and  she quickly took his lips in a kiss...they kept kissing each other and it was getting wilder every passing second...she was so weak on her knees that she could fall anytime...he sensed it and took her to the nearest kitchen counter making her sit there with her legs crossed on the both sides of his waist🔥 he started sucking her tongue entering his ones in her mouth..their tongue were like fighting with e/o...both of their lips were totally inside the other one's mouth...they were kissing each other since 15 minutes...suddenly tears started rolling down from his cheeks...the tear drops fell on her cheek making her stop the kiss and breathing heavily...she looked at him and found his eyes full with tears..."PLEASE MUJHE MAAF KARDO" he finally spoke with a broken voice....

So here is another chapter my lovely readers...I tried  to keep it as much long as I can...Do vote and  share your comments ❤❤