Why can't I think straight when he does that?

I smile back, at a loss for words.

"So, what do we talk about then, Mr Kim Namjoon?"

"I told you to call me Namjoon."

"What do we talk about, Namjoon-ah?"

"Aish don't call me like that. Namjoonie would be better."

Uhm what. What. What. What. What.

He seems to sense that Ayanna.exe has stopped working and he laughs before saying

"What is THAT supposed to mean?"

"What's what supposed to mean." I say trying to keep up my facade.

"THAT blank look. Don't act like you don't know what you did just now" he's talking between fits of laughter.

"Let's talk about you then, Namjoon." I say, being careful this time, "what's it like? Making and finishing a song? Like for example, I am never satisfied with a piece of art. I just have to stop myself for the sake of sanity"

"Yah! You're changing the topic!"

"Yes. You're right. Congratulations, Sherlock." I say as I take a sip of the rich red liquid, hoping my face isn't as red as it right about now

He keeps laughing, pointing at my face, imitating the blank look I had,before I can't help but laugh with him.

My phone rings and he glances before giving it to me
"Is that Yoongi hyung as the wallpaper?"

Could this conversation get any worse? Could my face get any redder? Why didnt I change the wallpaper of my goddamned phone? Smart? My ass. I lack basic common sense sometimes ISTG-

I snatch the phone and talk to the delivery guy. He shortly rings the bell, prompting me to hobble to the door with Namjoon's help. I pay and we take our seats again before he looks at me pointedly.

"Okay.. let me explain. I DESERVE TO EXPLAIN"

"Explain then" he says as he mock crosses his arms and arches an eyebrow.

"I truly love and support all of you! I swear on my non existent grave! Seriously!!"

"But...."

"But I may have a soft spot for Yoongi cause I related to him so much and I connected with him in a way I hadn't before and-I-really-cant-give-you-a-better-
reason-than-that " I finish in a small voice, the last few words fading out.
He narrows his eyes before laughing

"I knew that already."

"How- why- WHY DID YOU MAKE ME DO THAT THEN?!" I yell punching him in the arm

"I went through your art Instagram and quite a few of the portraits are of Yoongi hyung"

Shit

"So you STALKED ME?" I stare at him incredulously, hoping to change the topic

"Don't put it that way, your account is not private. Plus I wanted to get to know you- your work a little better"

I eye him suspiciously, making his face turn red, before laughing .

It was my turn to point and laugh now.

"YOU should look at YOUR face right about now. I actually appreciate people who do that though. Scrolling to the bottom. Every piece took a lot of effort through the years and you can see my progress!"

He smiles, obviously relieved.

....

We finish eating and end up emptying  the entire bottle of wine, most of it by me.

The chatting turns from random topics to incoherent gibberish. A lot of laughter and random details about our lives.

That random day when I sat on my model in college.
The day he spilt coffee over yoongi's mixing equipment.
Me going into a jury with 0 sleep and acing it (god knows how).
Him finding Hoseok sleepwalking when he went to get a snack in the middle of the night.

...

I wake up with a pretty bad headache.

In my bed.

Tucked under the covers.

Shit. Did I fall asleep? What about Namjoon? Did he go back?

There's an aspirin and a glass of water on my nightstand.

He always thinks of everything.

I take the aspirin and make my way to the spare room. I slowly open the door and stick my head in, trying to get a better view of the bed. There's a tousled Namjoon in there.
Shirtless.

Eep

I try to close the door as gently but as fast as I can. I take a couple moments to breathe before going and washing my face.
Trying to fall into a routine of sorts, I walk down, make two coffees. Eating one of the extra croissants he got, I make an omelet with two slices of bread and head back up the stairs. I place his breakfast as carefully as I can,

Trying really hard to not stare at him. Messy hair and all. He looked so cute tho-

I can't help but crack a smile and as I do, he opens his eyes, unfocused, turning into tiny crescents as he registers me standing in front of him
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Please vote and comment! It really makes my day when I see people reading and interacting with the book! I love each comment and insight y'all give...

-M