Blood red alpha

Davis Pov

Since break has ended, Ash hasn't come back to class and I am really worried that something horrible may have happened to him. He isn't one to just get up and disappear like that. I am really restless. I had to close biology class early so that I can go and meet with my uncle. The first thing that came out of my mouth upon arrival to his office, was that Ash was missing from class. He too, shared the same worried look as I and he suggested that we go ask the librarian if she has seen Ash and we did but she said that he wasn't there during lunch break and that got me really worried. This means that he disappeared right after his class before lunch. He is not one to skip classes. That's for sure. I am really worried that someone has done something really bad to him. For all I know, he might be in a ditch somewhere. My heart constricted when I thought that. I really hope that's not the case. Maybe I am overreacting.

We informed the teachers and the school board immediately and they all helped in search of him but no one can find him. So after much thought, I decided to tell my brother and to tell you the truth, he was not a bit happy that I left our mate unprotected even though we were at school. After contemplating the situation, he suggested that his disappearance may be linked to the wolf that attacked him. Come to think of it, Ash also said that the wolf maybe linked to his past. From all the evidence, it would seem as though he didn't just wander off, he was kidnapped but in the school grounds?. I don't think an outsider would have pulled it off, which means that someone who goes to this school did this. In other words, either a teacher or a student.

After figuring out the situation, kind of, I left the school grounds and went straight to the pack house where his parents and his two siblings are already waiting. I wander when she left the school. My twin was also there and he wasn't happy. Well considering what just happened, I would say he that he is worried as hell. Hell, I can barely stand on my two feet. I am scared for my mate. Scared that someone is going to break that innocent boy into two and that's why we have to find these people and stop them fast. Question is, why isn't the rest of his siblings here. I know they hate him and all but he is still their brother. "Why isn't the rest of the family here?. His brothers and sister are missing " I said and come to think of it, I haven't really met them.

"Tell him what you told us Charlotte" The mother said looking at the weeping girl.

"I think that they are the ones who kidnapped Ash. They have always hated him and when I used to hangout with them, they would always bring me to this scary man who seem to know Ash. I think the man said something about wanting to own Ash one day" I said with a teary face.

"Can you describe to us what this man looked liked? I asked staring at the girl in front of me.

"He had long black hair and reddish eyes" She said.

"That is the same wolf that attacked Ash that day. I got a good look at him and he had a black fur and red eyes" My brother spoke up from where he was sitting.

"I see but why would this werewolf want Ash?" I asked out loud more to myself than to the others.

"Do you know of any reason why this bastard might want your brother" Jeff asked the girl who shook her head.

"I see. Do you at least know the name of this man?" My brother asked again.

"I think his name is Sinus. I can't really remember" She said unsure.

"Sinus, isn't that the alpha of the blood red pack?" I asked my brother and he nodded. The question now is, what does the alpha of the most cruel pack want with our mate.

"I know what you are thinking but I don't think, that this is the right time to ponder about that. First of all, we have to find out were they are keeping him. We have to strike as soon as possible" My brother said and I immediately agreed with him.

After we agreed on that, we gathered every single person in my pack and told them about the situation. Everyone started contemplating what to do and how to get their future Luna back. We held a meeting and first, my brother issued an order. He stationed warriors at the perimeters of the pack in order to protect it, just in case of any troubles that may arise. After research and everything, our parents reminded us that we have the ability to sense the presence of our mate. Even though, that it will be weak seeing as we have not mated with him but we if put our minds into one, we should be able to find traces of him. We did as instructed and now, we are on the way to wherever they are hiding out. His brother and sister came with us, but his parents stayed back.

We used the forest, I changed into my wolf form. A black and red wolf with green eyes. My brothers wolf has a complete black color and clear blue eyes. He is slightly bigger than me but that should be expected since he is older than me and also the alpha. We ran through a straight line in the forest, trying our best to avoid hunters. We don't want any more trouble to be added to the one we have already. We need to find our mate and mate with him before the full moon next week. I just hope that he is safe and that they have not done anything to him because he is harmed in anyway, I am going to kill them and rip each one of them apart. He is too innocent to be going through this and I would be happy if he remained as innocent as ever.

It was getting dark but we finally managed to trace his scent to an abandoned warehouse. I shifted into my human form and so did my brother once we arrived. His siblings arrived 2 minutes after and so did some of the pack members that we stationed to guide them. I took a deep breath and we all went into the huge warehouse. The smell in the place was rotten, probably meant to throw us of course and it did a little bit. For a moment we couldn't trace his scent. We went deep into the warehouse, before his scent finally hit us again and we took off, followed by his siblings. Once we arrived, we looked around frantically for him and spotted him lying on the floor next to the bastard who took him.

"Hey I was starting to think you wouldn't come to save your little mate. Don't worry I haven't marked him yet but I do intend to keep him for myself. A beautiful little angel like him, shouldn't have anything to do with savages like you" The foolish man said as we growled at him.

"You. Why would you guys help someone like him?" His sister said to his siblings who I didn't even notice was standing there.

"The question is why did you betray us to be friends with him?" One of the brother's asked.

"Betray. You guys are the ones who made me do it. You separated me from my twin by telling me that he will never recognize me and that I should be mean to him, so that he will not have any reason to hate me when he remembers" The girl said. I looked at her in astonishment. They are levels of stupidity but this girl has probably reached the highest pinnacle of it.

"You truly are foolish. You are just easily manipulated" A girl said approaching us.

"If you want to know the reason why we kidnapped him, then ask your brother over there" Another one said and I believe I have seen her around the school.

"Linda and Shelia!" The girl exclaimed in shock and his brother just balled his fist but said nothing.

"What do they mean by what they just said?" My brother asked his brother.

"It will take time to explain" His brother simply said.

"We have time and I said that on behalf of everyone here. So why don't you start explaining. I am sure the boy's mates would like to know what is going on" The sadistic bastard said.

"Sinus. You will never get away with this" His brother hissed at the man.

"Oh! and who will stop me" The man bragged and immediately he said that, the ground started to shake tremendously.