Meeting the Family

Davis Pov 

When I arrived at the pack house, very few families were in the house.  It looks like more and more of the families are moving out of the pack house.  It's not that much of big deal but it is more fun when you have a big family. After I arrived, I entered the overly furnished mansion.  Lets just say the females and male subs in our life really like colours.  We are not the old-fashioned werewolves who live there lives in the woods.  Of course we love the woods but that does mean that we have build our house there.  Now I didn't mean that it wasn't close to the woods but so is most of the houses here.  

Anyway I have gone off course.  I have to speak with my twin who is either in the office doing paper work as the Alpha of the pack and the owner of a huge company, or he is pounding another poor guy.  Just as I was about to go through the hallway, I sighted my parents in the kitchen.  Yeah I don't want to know what the hell they are doing there.  So it's best if I don’t interrupt them.  I left them to their thing and went to find my brother.  My father stepped down as the alpha of our pack two months ago and although it was the tradition that the first born was supposed to have a mate before taking over the pack, it was an exception in our case.  Apparently because we are twin alpha's we can handle the pack no problem.  

I headed to my brothers room and knocked as I arrived. I want to avoid seeing anything that will scar me for life. And surely right after I knocked, a beautiful blushing sub ran past me. It hurts to see my brother like this and that's why I have decided to tell him about Ash.  When I entered, my dear brother was dressing himself. Once I made my self comfortable, he raised an eyebrow at me, as if saying asking what the hell I wanted. I rolled my eyes at him and threw him a shirt to cover himself up.  

"So are you going to tell me what the hell you want or not" He said.  

"Come on bro.  I am pretty sure you already know. You sensed it didn’t you" I said looking at him.  

"Yeah, you could say that but I am not sure what I was sensing though" He said and I just rolled my eyes. What an idiot.  

"Our mate Jeff.  I found our mate today" I stated and then braced myself for the out cry.  

"What!!, you found our mate and you didn't even feel like contacting me and letting me know.  Now I feel like I have just cheated on him" He stated and I felt truly bad for it all.  I really should have contacted him.  

"I am sorry Jeff but he is human and not like every other humans out there.  He has a disorder which causes him to traumatized whenever he is around people. I knew that if I told you about him, that you would go after him regardless of the consequences.  I was trying to avoid that.  I want him to be comfortable with us first.  So please watch at safe distance for now" I pleaded with my thick headed twin brother probably knowing fully well that there is no way in hell that he would listen to anything that I say.  

"Come bro, you know that, that's not the way that I role. I am going to see our mate right away" He stated and left. 

Well then, I should probably go and see if there is any dinner and maybe I would go to Kise's house from there.  Kise is a friend of mine, who found his mate quiet early.  I really envy him.  He can touch and speak with his mate and it's even much easier since his mate is a vampire. I don't even know my mate and I am already head over heels for him and yet, I can't touch him.  I trust my brother.  He has a crazy way of doing things but I trust that he will be careful and not do anything to jeopardize our chance with our mate. He won't do anything stupid because he knows fully well what will happen and the impact that it will have our lives.  That's why I let him go.  He has to lay an eye on mate sometime soon and if it's not now, I don't know when.