Epliogue

Ash's Pov

It has been two years since I discovered that I am a demi-god and since I mated with my mates. The twin alphas of the dark moon pack. Currently, I am training under my brother to become a good fighter. Apparently we demi-gods have a duty to protect earth and as the demi-god of the son, I have to train not only to fight but also to control my powers. Showing too much, emotion causes the temperature of the sun to rise and I discovered that a year ago, during the mating season, when I lost control of myself and my emotion.

So I am hoping not ever let it happen again. It has been a year now and I am getting a hang of it, not to mention that mating season is coming up soon too, so I will know whether or not I have really gotten a hang of it. My anxiety problem has also diminished but not has vanished. I am confident around the people that I know like my mates, the remainder of my family and the pack member but I am still shy and get mild panic attacks when I have to speak with new people. It is endearing but it's something I have to deal with. .

"Hey babe, what's wrong?. You look gloomy" Jeff one of my mates said as he came up to me.

"Do you I look that bad to you?. Don't worry it's nothing. It just that the mating season is coming up and I don't want what happened last year to happen again" I whined to him.

"Don't worry. You didn't know and last two years, when we mated, you were to still new to it, so your emotions did pour like it did last year. Not to mention, your powers were still developing then and I guess it became more powerful last year and even more this year" He tried reassuring me.

"I guess but you are bad at reassuring people" I teased causing him to pout.

"By the way, your parents are waiting for you and your brother. I believe they want to speak to you guys about something. I will be waiting for you, so go on and see what they want from you" He stated and I smiled and ran off.

Now I wonder what they want from us. I wanted to spend the day with my lovely mates so they better make it fast. Oh! That's right, I haven't told you guys about what happened with that Sinus guy and my other siblings. Yes! they were punished by Nyx and my father Apollo. They were banished and made to work in another dimension, that I didn't even knew existed. Anyway, everything have been peaceful since then. I managed to graduate from high-school and I am currently in my second year in university. Apparently, my father's human name is Joshua and that's the name my mother prefers to call him by that name. Well, that's the summary of everything I guess. My train of thought ended when I approached the big white does, that led to my parent's domain. Once I entered my father looked up from his throne and raised and eye brow at me. Yeah, I know, I am late.

"You sure took your sweet time, didn't you little bro" My brother teased with a smile.

"What can I say, I am flexible" I said with a chuckle causing my dad to laugh.

The meeting got on the way and as usual, my father called us in other to inform us what was going on about all the things that are going on the with the gods and the earth and everything else. We have to have a meeting with him every week. So yeah, that's our life now.

After the meeting with my dad, I left the place to find my mates, who were other wise sitting on the sofa in the office and surely, they were there when I entered. They looked up from there sit and smiled when I entered .

"Are you done?" Davis asked and I nodded.

"So that means, that we have time to spare. What do you say, we have an early mating season" My naughty mate suggested. Of course he non other than Jeff but having an early mating season, sounds like fun. Of course it doesn't affect the real one.

"I say that, that sounds splendorous" I said, licking my lips for effect. Jeff growled, carried me like a bed and threw me on the bed in his office. Of course no one comes in here expect for the obvious people, so we turned this into our sanctuary. I am sure our parents will not make the mistake of coming in here without knocking. after they walked in on us doing the naughty months ago.

"I will make you scream today, baby boy. The whole of the pack will here you loud and clear" He said as he kissed down my neck and unto my abdomen. He then removed, my top clothing and continued to kiss me. I moaned at the pleasure of having his lips on my skin, as I grabbed on to him. I am a really sensitive person and he knows that but he also knows all the right buttons to push and it's really frustrating when they tease me with it.

The rest of my clothing was abruptly removed, as he took my shaft and put into his mouth, causing me to give out a long moan. Davis, who has been standing there and watching, decided to join the action as he walked over with a whipped cream. Looks like we are doing it again then. He took the whipped cream and sprayed it all over my nipples and down to my stomach. Then he bent down and took one of nipples into his mouth, and started to suck on it. Holy shit!!! This two are definitely going to be the death of me.

After preparing me, the bastard decided to relieve me from the torture by sticking it in. They took turns making love to me and that took 5 hours with no rest. I am sure the whole pack had gotteb an ear full. I was so exhausted that I could die happily. The twins carried my exhausted and statisfied body into their room to let me rest. Oh yes! my brother has also find his mate. It is the guy that we saved when we were young. Surprisingly, my twin also have a mate. Now I wonder why we weren't just mated to the triplets.

I still have my life ahead me and I can't wait to live through it with my mates by my sides. My journey as a demi-god has just began and in the near future, I hope to be as strong as my father. So that I will be able to lead and protect people. That's is sole wish. Well, that's is my life now. A once shy boy, who has been stricken with anxiety, finally coming out of his shell after finding out that he is a demi-god. Like I said, my anxiety hasn't completely diminished but I know, that it will be gone soon.

N/A I am back guys and I have another story out called The Vampire's Mate. Go check it out and tell me what you think about it.