School

Ash's Pov

Moving houses can be a pain in the ass especially at the start of the new school year. Let me give you the outline of the situation. My dad just got a job at this town so we had to move all the from California. I have to admit, it is not a small town but it is not big either and I am already hating it here, even though I don't know much about this place or the people who live in it. You could say that I hate people. I have anxiety issues and the only one that I have allowed to come near me are my parents and my older brother. My other brothers can be a huge ass. You see I have four older brothers, one older sister and a twin sister and among all six of them, I can only get close to my eldest brother.

"Ash, go and unpack. You do know that you have school tomorrow right?" My mom shouted from the kitchen.

Once she said that, my heart started beating really fast. School, the one place that I don't want to be at. When I am around people, my hand starts to sweat and I get really bad panic attacks. Because of this, my parents opted for home tutor and since I was 10 years old, I have been home tutored and now I am 17 years old. My therapist thought that it would best if I went to school for the last two years of school.

"Do I really have to go to school" I asked as I timidly walked into the kitchen to face my mom.

"Yes you do. You heard your therapist. It will be a great experience for you. I am really worried about you sweetheart. I know that this is your first day of school in a long time but it's about time. Beside your sister will be there with you" Mom said and I grimaced.

"You know she hates me right?" I asked looking attentively at her.

"C'mon. That can't be true. She is your twin and twins don't hate each other" Mom said in a reassuring tone and that did not help at all.

"Just the other day, she said that she hated me" I deadpanned.

"Well forget about her and pretend that you don't her at school. If she can't see the amazing person you, then perhaps, you aren't really her twin" Mom said and that's why I love her.

"Go and unpack sweetheart. Then comedown for dinner" She said gently. I nodded slightly, then ran upstairs to do as I was told.

Going upstairs, I accidently bumped into my twin sister, as I was about to go inside my room, causing her to scream and glare at me. My eyes widened as I realized what happened. My sister is not a big fan of me and what's worse, is that I touched her. I touched her. I hate touching people and to add to it, she is really pissed. What am I going to do now?. I can feel my breath hipping up and my hand started sweating. Shit I am about to have another panic attack. I felt like throwing up and I was really wishing that I crawl inside a hole and never come out.

"What is going on?" I heard my dad's voice boom across the hallway, followed by footsteps. A lot of them.

"What happened?" I heard my mom asked.

"He bumped to me and I just finished showering. Does he really have to go and dirty my body again?" My twin shrieked and my brothers laughed.

"What the bloody hell!?" My dad exclaimed, causing me to jump a mile. What now?. Is he angry with me too?. I am a good for nothing aren't I?. Is he going to hit me?. All this questions ran through my mind, even though I know my dad will never lay a had on me.

"Reduce your voice Josh. You're driving Ash into another panic attack" My mom mumbled to him. I heard him cuss under his breath and within minutes I felt a pair of arms around me.

"Don't ever do this to your brother again. You know about his condition and yet, you do this?. And as for the rest of you, laugh again and you will really regret it" My dad warned the rest of my siblings, as he continued to cradle me in his arms.