New friend?

Ash's Pov

After my meeting with the principal, I was allowed to go to class much earlier, which I was grateful for. It means that I get to avoid the crowd and that I will get to have some quiet time to myself. I need to calm myself down. I was really on my way to have a panic attack when I met the principal and what's worse is that Mr. Sniper was there. I wonder what he thought of me. He has been the only one who is nice to me but still, there is no way he did want someone like me. Wait! What the hell am I thinking?. He is my teacher and that's illegal. I wonder what mom and dad would say about this. They would probably throw me out. I don't want to be thrown out. No. I shouldn't have thought that. I am really disgusting. I was in the middle of self loathing when the door opened and in came the class. Immediately some of them came in through the door, they turned there heads and looked at me curiously. I suddenly became really nervous and ended up ducking my head and hiding my face from everyone.

After a few minutes of staring at me, they decided to sit down, as the teacher came in buy throughout the class, I can literally feel them burning holes in my back. What did I do? What happened ad why are they staring at me like that? All this questions ran through my head. I felt like I was suffocating, just sitting there. I wish this class will be over soon, so that I wouldn't have to deal with this. I don't like people. They scare me. I don't want to be around them. They make me nauseous. I hate it. I don't like it but I can't help. That's why I don't want to go to school. My parent's knew all of this and yet they sent me to school. I know that they have my best thoughts in mind but I really hate being around people. I don't think that I am ready. As I was lost in my thought, the bell rang and you wouldn't imagine how grateful I am. I checked my schedule for my next class and it turns out that we are on that we on break. I suddenly became nervous. I wonder if the library is free. I can eat the lunch that my mom prepared for me there.

After figuring out what I will do for my lunch, I left class and headed to my locker, to drop my books. My locker is near all my classes, but far from the locker of the other students. I walked silently to my locker, trying as much as possible, to avoid any human contact. After arriving, I proceeded to put my books into my locker. I was about to put the last one when I felt a hand on my shoulder. My hands started sweating and I started panicking. I turned slowly and saw the person, who was touching me. It was a girl but that didn't matter to me now. All I want is her hands off my shoulder. I wanted her to stop touching me. She must have sensed my anxiety because she instanteously removed her hand from my shoulder.

"Sorry for touching you all of a sudden. You really do not like people do you. It's okay though. I understand. My name is Shelia by the way. Nice to meet you" She said softly. I looked at her for a second, contemplating whether or not I should speak to her. She seems nice but why was she talking to me?. I don't understand. I am a freak. No one wants to hang with me, not even my twin sister. So why is she speaking to me?. The thoughts ran through my head, as I looked at her in amazement.

"You know, is not nice to figure to ignore someone, when they are being nice to you" She said looking really hurt.

"S...sorry I d...didn't mean to hurt you" I stuttered but it was better than usual. She laughed and the gave me a charming smile.

"It's okay. I wasn't really hurt you know. I was just faking. You are so funny. You know what, I think that I am going to spend lunch with you. You're probably going to eat in the library right?. In that case, I guess we are eating together. It's okay. You probably wouldn't want to go to the cafeteria for the next one week. You're the topic of conversation throughout the whole school" She said smiling. What she said caught my attention though.

"What do you mean, when you say that I am the topic of conversation throughout the whole school?" I asked curiously.

"What you don't know. After you went to the principal's office, when you got kicked out gym class. The principal himself came in and gave our gym teacher a piece of his mind and other teachers join in. Mr. Sniper resolved the conflict though but they are probably having a meeting about it as we speak" She said. Great my first day and I have already started an uproar between the teachers.

"Moving on from that topic. I noticed that you didn't stutter one bit when you spoke to me just now" She stated making me blush and start to feel self-conscious. I didn't stutter?. I have never taken a liking to people let alone a stranger that I just met but for some reason, I feel as if that I can talk to her about anything.

"Anyway, don't you think that it's about time that you tell me your name" She said staring at me.

"A...Ash" I muttered.

"I see. Well Ash, nice to meet you" She said, as she went to touch me. causing me freak out and my heart to skip a mile.

"Oh I am sorry, I should have been more sensitive. I guess even though you can somehow, speak to me normally, I am still a stranger to you. I won't touch you anymore, until you are comfortable with being around me" She said and I nodded in agreement.

Well I should say that my first day in school turned out good?. At least I met a person, who I talk to without freaking out. After meeting her, we went to lunch and the rest of the passed with out any incident.

----------------------------------------------------

Davis Pov

Today was quiet an eventful day. I found my mate and yet, I can't get close to him because he has anxiety problems. Truthfully, I don't give a shit, if his parents wants to keep our world from him. He is my mate and that's all I see. The only problem is that he has anxiety disorder and a really severe one. If he was a normal human, he would be under me in minutes.

I would do anything, anything at all, to have him in my arms and that's why I unfortunately, have to tell my twin about him. Now, that's not the only thing that made this day an eventful day. There is the issue of the fight that arose in the morning. We ended up having a meeting during lunch about it and it turns out that it's about my mate. Of course his situation was explained to the teachers and they all nodded in understanding. Some of them, even condemned the gym teacher, for his insensitivity. After the issue was resolved, the teachers agreed to pay more attention to him and help him get over his anxiety disorder.

Well that was my day and right now, I am in my car, driving to the pack house, to have a meeting with my brother. I wouldn't be surprised if he knew already. We have our twin bond after all but I will also not be surprised, if he said nothing about it. The reason, why I don't want to confirm that we have a mate to my brother is simple. He would go after him. He would do anything, in his power to subdue him and like I said, if he were normal, I would let him do as his pleases and enjoy it but he is not and that's what scares me. Now though, I have absolutely no other choice. I have to do it or he do something really stupid that will end up hurting our mate and that's the last thing I want. The very last thing.