As quickly as possible, I pulled my clothing back onto my body, minus the jeans, and jumped into bed under the duvet. It'd look as though we'd just been chilling. After all, my t-shirt was on. Zahara put her entire outfit back on, but it looked more disheveled.

"Hey," Zahara says, opening her bedroom door. She was breathless, from the events.

"Gross. I was just gonna tell you that I'm going now," she says.

"Oh, cool. Is Zack staying here?" Zahara asks. I assumed Zack was Lauren's boyfriend.

"Yeah," Lauren nods. "We're gonna go watch a movie then go for dinner, though. So, you can be as loud as you want now." she says. Fuck sake.

"Ugh, we weren't-" Zahara begins.

"Oh, please. It's completely plastered over both of your faces. Plus, I can see both handcuffs and a vibrator on the bed right now." Lauren scoffs. My eyes widen as a blush sets in.

"They were already there," Zahara lies.

"Okay. Have fun fucking!" Lauren smirks. "Bye, guys!"

"Bye," Zahara groans.

"Nice to see you, Lauren. Bye!" I say politely.

And with that, Lauren had gone. We both waited a few moments until we heard the front door slam closed.

"Jesus," Zahara sighs.

As she stood, she began to peel down her jeans, and pull off her sweatshirt, whilst I watched in awe. She truly was somebody to behold.

Zahara climbed into her bed, pulling the duvet off from my body and climbing on top of me. I gulped.

"I'm going to fuck you now, okay?" she says, giving me her sultry, doe eyes.

"Please do," I smirk.

I leant forwards and removed my t-shirt, before taking off my pants. I threw both articles of clothing to the ground, amongst Zahara's clothes.

Zahara began to kiss down my body, until she was met with my, semi erect, cock. But, the moment her hands wrapped around it, I was hard again.

"Mm, fuck, baby." I hiss, watching as she looked up at me so innocently, her tongue beginning to tease the tip.

Moments later, she was gagging on my dick as the base hit the back of her throat repeatedly. My hands fell to her hair, bunching in the long black waves as my bottom lip was tugged between my teeth.

"I think it's time that you fucked me," I moan, pulling her off of my throbbing cock.

"Anything for you, daddy." she smiles sweetly, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Good girl," I smile, gently caressing my thumb over her warm cheeks as she leant closer to me again.

Within seconds, she was bouncing on my cock; moving her hips in just the right rhythm to drive me absolutely wild. 

And soon enough, with Zahara nearly screaming, whilst I moaned and groaned, we were both coming undone, together.

Breathless, Zahara climbed off from my lap, and laid down beside me.

"See?" I whisper, turning over to look at her, both laying on our sides.

"What?" she whispers back, the two of us glistening with sweat.

"I'm nothing more than a whore, baby." I tease, a cheeky smirk on my face.

"I don't want to gratify you," she sighs. "However, you can definitely come back here."