𝟎𝟏𝟏. 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

in the five days that have passed, katie and alejandro broke up. katie knew where alejandro stood when it came to his feelings about natalia, and no matter how hard he tried to defend himself and say he hated her, katie knew it wasn't true. katie wasn't heartbroken at all though. their relationship was leading up to a break up, anyways.

mattia and alejandro were still not talking. mattia was mad that alejandro put his business out there, even if it was the anger in alejandro that did it. everyone has self-composure and alejandro didn't take advantage of his.

mattia and sierra were working on their differences together. sierra hasn't forgiven mattia, nor has she forgiven natalia but she was working on it. it was hard for sierra to set her differences aside with natalia when natalia wasn't returning anyone's phone calls. it was like natalia has fallen off the face of the earth, but she was just feeling sorry for herself.

natalias mind travelled to the last time she communicated with anyone, which was the day she got the news about ezequiel. she learned that he was badly injured from a mission and that as soon as he was stable, he would be back home in los angeles.

he wasn't stable though. it's been five days and ezequiel was still not waking up and ivy didn't know how to deal with the thought of him never waking up. natalia didn't know how to deal with it either.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

alejandro was sitting on his bed when he heard someone knock on his door. he looked up to see alvaro. alejandro rolled his eyes and turned his head, staring at the movie that was playing on his tv.

"no i haven't talked to her, no i'm not gonna try to talk to her." alejandro muttered, his jaw clenching at alvaros sigh. alvaro threw his hands up in the air and pulled the chair that was at alejandros desk, sitting down to stare at his life-long friend.

"this whole shit is eating you up." alvaro shook his head. "grow some balls and go to her house, i'm tired of you having this nasty ass attitude and i'm tired of her ignoring me when i'm just trying to be there for her when she probably feels like she has no one because you wanted to be a jealous idiot and expose the little thing her and mattia had going on."

alejandro looked at alvaro, shocked alvaro even said any of that. alvaro was never one to speak his mind, but he was frustrated and he couldn't help it. his friend group was slowly but surely falling apart, and it was the last thing he wanted to happen.

"i'm good." alejandro waved his hand at alvaro.

"do you not even feel the littlest bit of bad for what you did, alejandro?" alvaro scoffed.

"you're the one who started it all, if you would have never asked that-"

"i didn't think it was that bad and it wasn't your business to put out there anyways." alvaro cut him off. alejandro took a deep breath before turning to alvaro. alejandro could see the frustration all over alvaros face.

"fine." alejandro mumbled.

alejandro ended up texting natalia later on that night, after he talked to alvaro about everything and basically just spilled his emotions out to alvaro.

alejandro was hurt, not because she had sex with someone, but because it was with mattia. alejandro couldn't understand why it was mattia, even though he tried to, he just couldn't. mattia and natalia weren't even close enough for natalia to feel comfortable around him.

natalia looked at her phone to see a text from alejandro and shook her head, instantly deleting the message. she put her hair in a ponytail and threw a hoodie on, grabbing her keys and her wallet. she drove to the nearest liquor store and grabbed a bottle of hennessy. she hated it but it was the only thing to get her super fucked up.

"stupid ass natalia, always messing up everything that goes good." she mumbled to herself, getting back into her car. she was going to open the bottle and drink it there, but she didn't want to drink and drive. she hated drinking and driving.

natalia spent the remainder of her night drinking half the bottle, she couldn't drink the full bottle or else she would end up with alcohol poisoning. she thought about how she could fix things. if she could go back to the night her and mattia hung out and did things they weren't suppose to, she would. in all honestly, her fling with him was her biggest regret. not because he was alejandros best friend, but because she was one of sierras best friends. you don't do that to your best friend, no matter how desperate you are for someone to love you.

╔═.✵.══════════╗
lyss' personal
lyrics!
╚══════════.✵.═╝

heeey, guess who's back from their little
break ! it's me, did ya'll miss updates?
doubt it. wattpad lowkey been dead
lately and idk how to feel about it. erm,
well. ezequiel isn't dead YET hehe,
maybe he won't die. idk how i wanna do
this so like yeah! hope you guys enjoyed
this chapter!

don't forget to vote + comment <3

word count: 1327