【️ The Result 】️

Kyoshi doesn't like boring people.

Kyoshi liked to joke around.

Kyoshi likes to be treated special.

As someone related to him, he is just a replica of Kyoshi.
Kokichi Ouma is a replacement.
Kokichi Ouma is Kyoshi's Older Brother.

He twirled a few strands of his dyed purple hair while looking over his tired reflection on the mirror. On one eye, It showed the dull purple. Dying and empty. The other eye holds true to its image. It's original color of yellow covered with a purple dyed contact lens. It held no life just like the other eye no matter how much one covers it. He used his other hand to cover his fake colored eye.

" You're so boring Kokichi. "

He, who is loved by all had often complained about his brothers attitude. He wrapped his arm over Ouma's shoulder embracing him by the neck from behind. Ouma's hand that covered his eye went to touch Kyoshi's arm. Ouma could feel his brother frown from behind his hair with not much of a thought.
" This is why dad never liked you. " the younger child sighed before moving to lean closer to his brother's left ear to whisper.
" Unless you look exactly like mom~! "

Kokichi isn't like their Mother. He isn't loved. He isn't needed. He wasn't wanted. He's alone. He's always alone.
" t-that's not true... " Ouma's voice came out as a pathetic weak whisper. All he could do was to whimper and sob.
He can't be of use to anyone.
Kyoshi snickered and pulled away from him. His laugh resembling that of a horse echoed inside Ouma's head in a haunting way. He grabbed a fist full of his hair and and kneeled down. " s-shut up... " after mumbling those words his surroundings grew quiet.

" Darling~! " 'Oh god'. Ouma panicked. He pushed himself off the floor and started to ran. Anywhere. Just away from that voice. His poor pathetic father. " Are you done cooking, sweetheart? " his tracks came to a halt once his waist was embraced by someone's arms.

' Dad...please... I'm kokichi! '
" A-almost... " The pitiful older brother spoke with an empty smile in his lips to please his heartbroken father. His father tightened his hold in his waist to pull him even closer.

" Don't... leave me honey... " Ouma knew why he acted like this and sadly he felt responsible for his Father's denial for his mother who died from a weak heart. She was a kind forgiving woman. She did everything in the house and she never spoiled the two of them, the brothers were equal in her eyes. Alas, she died and his father wanted the two to grow up with a mother figure resulting the old man being one of the targets of those slutty gold diggers. He was naive yet he has good intentions just... wrong coping mechanisms and actions. He was drunk. Always when he gets home. So it wasn't surprising that he'd be mistaken for being a look a like of his mother.

" I... I w-won't yet... " He mumbled before planting a kiss over the sobbing drunkard on his shoulder. Sadly, his life appeared to be harder than his Father's denial of her mother's death.

His stepmother was also in denial of his little genius brother's death that the timed arrival she had and the coincidental call from his  other stepfather's work (since his real related to blood dad died) made it so that she was left with him. She dragged him to the bathroom by the hair and filled the tub with water. She poured things in to a container and drenched his hair with it. She used her long sharp painted nails to scratch his head like her life was on the line. The thing she used, the chemicals she poured, burned his head and all he could do was cry & beg for mercy. He woke up with his eyes almost impossible to open from the heavy burning feeling of the aftermath of his crying. And she forced the purple colored contact lens in his yellow eye to cover it. His hair was wet and tangled. He took a glance at his mirror and saw it.