𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐊𝐒☽☾

Hello,Annyeonghaseyo,Hai,Bonjour,
Namaste,Ni Hao,Sawadeeka...

Okay I should stop😂😂

I just want to promoting myself for my works!I hope you guys can support me!And thank you everyone for reading this work of mine called Puppet!

Im sorry because I change the plot and even worse made you guys confuse and ask me what kind of book is this.Soooo I learn my mistake and now the works that I write is.....

Title:7 Prince,1 Slave|VKShips:Taekook(Vkook),A little Yoonmin Namjin and Homy(Hobi and Army)Dom[top]:Jungkook,Jimin,Yoongi,Namjoon,HoseokSub[bottom]:Taehyung,Jimin,Yoongi,Seokjin,Army*wink wonk*(A/n:Actually Yoonmin is switch so yeah)Genre:Romanc...

Ships:Taekook(Vkook),A little Yoonmin Namjin and Homy(Hobi and Army)
Dom[top]:Jungkook,Jimin,Yoongi,Namjoon,Hoseok
Sub[bottom]:Taehyung,Jimin,Yoongi,Seokjin,Army*wink wonk*
(A/n:Actually Yoonmin is switch so yeah)
Genre:Romance
Warning:Smut,Mature content,Older Jungkook,Modern Royal story,Werewolf and Satan power,Kink(used),Mature language and gay love
Summary:The last brother(Taehyung) of the Princes from the Royal south become slaves to his older brother(Jungkook)

Title:7 Prince,1 Slave|VKShips:Taekook(Vkook),A little Yoonmin Namjin and Homy(Hobi and Army)Dom[top]:Jungkook,Jimin,Yoongi,Namjoon,HoseokSub[bottom]:Taehyung,Jimin,Yoongi,Seokjin,Army*wink wonk*(A/n:Actually Yoonmin is switch so yeah)Genre:Romanc...

Title:SATAN's TOY|tk
Ships:Taekook(VK),Yoonmin and Namjin
Dom[Top]:Jungkook,Jimin and Namjoon
Sub[Bottom]:Taehyung,Yoongi and Seokjin
Genre:Romance
Warning:Smut,Mature language,Blood,Underworld,Satan, Kink(used) and gay love
Summary:The satan get his energy by using the cop who want to arrest him.

(A/n:If you don't like just don't read.I am glad if you can share this story to another Taekookers!💜I just want you guys to know every works I do is based on myself and my hardwork!😊I hope you guys can support it.Thank you so much!💜💜)

#Kim TaeHui
@ MONOTAEKOOK
All right reserved

180420
BANGBANGCON