장-1.8

Shine,Dream,Smile

-Mikrokosmos,BTS

████████████████

Taehyung PoV🐯

I wake up in the morning and yawn.I look next to me to see that my Kookie is sleeping well of course shirtless.

I suddenly feel like I want puke.I run to the bathroom and puke.Then,Kookie run to me and patted my back.After I done,I wash my mouth and brush my teeth.

JK:Baby are you okay??It's been a few days you vomiting and can't stand smell.You even say my scent make you want to puke.Are you really okay??*worried*

TH:Im fine Kookie I maybe need to rest.Tired~*pout*

JK:Let's cuddle okay baby??

TH:Hmm~

Suddenly I heard a phone call from Jinnie hyung.

SJ:Tae!!!!!Imma miss you so much!!

TH:Hyung!!I miss you too!!

SJ:Hey Tae can you company me to the hospital??

TH:Why hyung??Are you sick?!

SJ:Ahhh aniya~ (nope~) I want to meet my friend Minjae the doctor in Hangsae Hospital.Mind follow me??

TH:Wait I ask Kookie first!

SJ:Nae!!!

I cover the phone and look at Jungkook who smell my scent and I smile before ask him.

TH:Kookie?

JK:Hmm~

TH:Can I follow Jinnie hyung to the Hospital??We want to meet Minjae!!

JK:Sure but make sure you get back here on time okay baby??Don't made me worry.Since you need to follow Jin hyung I need to go to the office and take something over there.So becareful okay bun??

TH:Yes Kookie!

Then I put the phone and say to him Im coming to join him.I go down cook breakfast and then the both of us eat before I take shower.

JK:Bun why don't we take shower together??*smirk*

TH:Yah you pervert!*blush*

JK:Please hanbeonman!(Just once!)

TH:Aishhh no-

But that doesn't stop Koo Koo and I knew him very well.He grab my wrist and walk into the bathroom and lock it.He take off his cloth and walk to the big bathtub with me on top of him.Yeah you heard me.

Yeah you heard me