장-0.3

Im so sorry but it's Fake love
Fake love fake love

-Fake love,BTS

██████████████

Taehyung PoV🐯

4 month I live in this house and I cant take it anymore.I have to find out what disturb me all this days.I grab my hair frustrated.I curse under my breath.

I walk out from my room and I look at the room infront of my room.I would like to know what inside the room.I walk straight to the room and I opened the door room.I really like the colour of the wall it was light blue and dark green.

Suddenly i caught something a puppet??!!I mean a wax doll but that puppet was in the wardrobe glass.It was big but cant fit 2 people.I walk to the glass wardrobe and see 'do not open' sign but I ignore the warning about the warning.

I open the wardrobe and you know what, the puppet was really attractive and even taller than me.Then,I saw his name tag his name was 'Jeon Jungkook'.

My hand slowly reached to the puppet name tag but before i reached it a hand grab my wrist and i winced in pain.Suddenly,i look at the hand owner and it was the Puppet hand it was alive!!!.Then,he said

JK:New slave!!Now you are mine!!*groan*

My body start to shake and tears start droping from my eyes.My fears now controling me.Then the puppet pull my hand into the glass wardrobe and locked it.I struggle from his grip but he just too strong

I start to breath heavily because the space is too small to fit my body and the puppet body and the puppet said again

JK:Poor you Taehyung how can you survive in this 4 month??What get into you Taehyung shii??but since you are so fucking sturborn to fucking leave you will be my SLAVE understand??*smirk evilly*

Tears start droping again.I can't breath.I grab him by his coat and whimper.I keep my breathing slow and inhale sharply.

JK:Do you hear me you bitch??!!*growl*

I nodded and cry.Again I inhale sharply before my body start to fall on the puppet body.

JK:I want words from you Mr Kim Taehyung

TH:Pl-please re-release m-me...I do what you want!!P-Please-j-just ple-*cough*

I breath heavily.He unlocked the wardrobe and i fell to the hard floor and breath heavily.Then he pulled my hair and look at me deeply before said

JK:Call me Jungkook and Slave i will make you suffer in hell..You will suffer Taehyung and I fucking make you regret for staying in this fucking house Kim.*groan*

He remind me of someone Jeon Jungkook my childhood friend that have been abused by his own father and dead because of it.Before i passed out i said my childhood friend name and i saw black.

TH:J-Jungkookie..

Jungkook PoV🐰
TH:J-Jungkookie~

H-He remember me.He did remember me!D-Damn Jeon!What the hell are you doing to him?!GODDAMNIT!

I groan and punch the wooden wall real hard and suddenly my old flashback appear in my mad mind.