장-0.2

Look like a Winter Bear
Who sleep so happily
I wish good night good night
Good night good night

-Winter Bear,Kim Taehyung (V BTS)

██████████████

Jungkook PoV🐰

It been a week he stay here.Doesn't he feel afraid of me?after what i did to him??This boy is really fucking hard headed!I will make him mad and i will turn this house turn to hell to him!!Just you fucking wait!

I unlocked my glass wardrobe and i get out from the glass wardrobe.I should tell that im wearing a suit and i have my initial name tattooed around my neck.

I should tell that im wearing a suit and i have my initial name tattooed around my neck

(a/n this is how he look like)

I made a plan that really insane.To be honest I don't even know what he look like.I walk to my bed and jumped on top of my bed.I almost start to sleep but then I heard a sob.

I open my door and saw that guy passed out and tears on the corner of his eyes going down.I suddenly felt guilty.I then carry him bride style to his front room and i laid him to the bed and i saw something his name was

Taehyung,Kim Taehyung

This is Kim Taehyung??My long lost childhood?Is this really him??Why he look so innoncent and adorable??Why my heart beating so fast??Fuck!!I-I cant!!!

I slowly lean and kiss his nose.I chuckle.Cute,truly fucking cute.I walk to my room and walk straigth to my glass wardrobe.

I do have my love for him until now.I should stop my plan but i still have to disturb him for awhile.Fuck the rules!.Im sorry Taehyung but i have too.Rule is rule.I love you Kim Taehyung just please wait until this stop just please.

Taehyung PoV🐯

I woke up because of sun that shine brightly.But i was shocked how can I be at my bed??What I remember I passed out on the floor.Is this real or what?But suddenly something out from my mind about last night

F
L
A
S
H            -Seoul,Sangindong market
B
A
C
K

When i went to the market to buy some groceries but then i saw my beloved brother.I yelled his name and waved at him.

TH:Baek Hyung!!*waved*

He saw me and waved at me but then I saw someone holding his waist and pulled him to his chest.The one that i keep crush on..