장-1.7(M)

Slow down the time
Please stay for a little more oh
Please Baby Calm down

-House Of Cards,BTS

██████████████████

No One PoV🖋

JK:Don't try to run bun.*smirk*

TH:N-no I di-didnt run-ahhh!!!

JK:Lie *smirk*

Jungkook pinned Taehyung on the bed,Taehyung whimper.

JK:Tch tch tch look here who is needy now??*smirk*

TH:Koo-Kookie can yo-you do it gen-gently??*bite his bottom lips*

Jungkook sly smirk turn into soft one.He kiss Taehyung forehead before look at Taehyung eyes,staring at his universe.

JK:I will baby.If it hurts tell me okay??Daddy stop it and we can cudd-

Taehyung cupped Jungkook cheek and peck Jungkook lips and pursed a soft smile.

TH:I don't want you stop but please be gentle to me okay Kookie??

JK:Okay baby boy anything for my love.*kiss Taehyung lips*

The kiss is slow and passionate.Soon Jungkook lick Taehyung bottom lips asking for entrance which made Taehyung respond on what Jungkook want.

Slowly from the lips to neck.Jungkook lick and sucking and leave a visible hickey.Jungkook hand made his way to Taehyung shirt undress him.

Taehyung moan softly and Jungkook take off his shirt too.He strip Taehyung pants and boxer leave him naked.He lick Taehyung nipple and pinch the other with his finger.

TH:Mhhhmmm Daddy~

JK:Do you like it baby??

TH:Y-yesss~

Jungkook leave marks on Taehyung chest and then put his mouth on Taehyung member.He lick and sucked it.Taehyung grab handfull of Jungkook hair.

TH:Nghhh ahhhh~Daddy~

Jungkook sucked it faster and finally Taehyung cum in Jungkook mouth.Jungkook swallow all of it.Jungkook face Taehyung and look at him pant.

Jungkook insert his middle finger and earn a gasp from Taehyung.

TH:Ah!

JK:Baby do you want me to stop??I will stop if you can't handle it-

TH:N-no keep g-going daddy.TaeTae is okay.

JK:You sure??

TH:Yess daddy.Cum in me please.I want to feel you.

JK:As you wish baby bun.

Jungkook thrust his finger in and out before he replace it with his dick.He look at Taehyung he let Taehyung adjust for awhile.